+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 4th Hokage...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 4th Hokage...

I think that its almost certain that the 4th is naruto's father, if u would translate the names on the scroll when naruto was training with jiryia to summon the toad, names read:

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiraya even sort of looks like the fourth hokage a lil bit....so could that mean that jiraya, naruto and 4th hokage related...@_@

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think that jiryai is related at all really, but naruto and the fourth is diffently related. I mean he wouldn't put the demon fox into a random baby. Naruto has to be the 4ths son.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

It would make sense, and that would be another reason why the current Hokage has kept such a close eye on Naruto.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess in the future,there will be an explanation in the manga and anime on the relationship between the 4th Hokage and Naruto,so that what we speculated is revealed and this debate can be settled for once and all.

Newbie fireshadow may be famous one day fireshadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think as well that naruto is the son of the 4thHokage becouse i found a pic of the 4thHokage hold a baby that looks like naruto but i allso think that the 5thHokage is naruto mother becouse i found other pic of her talking about two people she loves and shows to people one of naruto and the other i think is the 4thHokage

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-link View Post
    please tell me if i am mistaken but isn't the 4th hokage naruto's dad i am guessing though i have suspected it for a while it was the photo on the last toonami episode that prompted my confirmation request
    well many ppl think so but... it hasn't been confirmed in the anime or the manga... so ya
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 12, 2007 at 07:12 AM. Reason: bad spelling
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireshadow View Post
    I think as well that naruto is the son of the 4thHokage becouse i found a pic of the 4thHokage hold a baby that looks like naruto but i allso think that the 5thHokage is naruto mother becouse i found other pic of her talking about two people she loves and shows to people one of naruto and the other i think is the 4thHokage
    Unless this was a manga scan (which I highly doubt) the image you described sounds like fanart. Alot of fans make things using the characters which show all these different things about the characters which aren't true or haven't been proven yet. Check your sources when you look at these kind of things what you found doesn't seem too be real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast