+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 4th Hokage...

Newbie Lord Dolmus may be famous one day Lord Dolmus may be famous one day Lord Dolmus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 4th Hokage...

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    It is a possibility. But I believe in the Episode and Chapter when Jiraya throws Naruto I blieve he says "forgive me 4th." Which only has to mean that Naruto and the 4th are somehow closely related. Or maybe I'm wrong who knows. Maybe Masashi Kishimoto( I believe it's his name) will reveal it to us in the future.
    I hear this one all the time, maybe he was asking forgiveness because it took the 4th's life to seal the nine-tailed fox and Jiraya was doing something that is releasing more of it's energy inside Naruto and that could result in the Kyuubi actually being released. I hope I explained it well enough, if not just ask for me to simplify it.

Also of all the similarities nothing has been proven yet if Naruto and the 4th are father and son and this has been disscussed on hundreds of forums yet someone always asks this question.

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks
    wel first off i don't think that the 4th hokage is Naruto's dad, because of the technique used to seal the nine tail fox. In the Japanese episodes the 3rd sealed Orochimaru's arms, using the same technique, he had to seal them within himself and give his own life doing so. So couldn't that mean that instead of giving his life to seal the nine tail fox, the 4th could have possibly been turned into a baby. Basically i am saying that i think the 4th hokage is Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by fireshadow View Post
    I think as well that naruto is the son of the 4thHokage becouse i found a pic of the 4thHokage hold a baby that looks like naruto but i allso think that the 5thHokage is naruto mother becouse i found other pic of her talking about two people she loves and shows to people one of naruto and the other i think is the 4thHokage
    I don't know anything about the pic of the 4th holding a baby but the one of the 5th and the 2 she loved is not Naruto the one you see is actually her little brother and the other guy was her husband. Both were K.I.A.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 16, 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The 4th Hokage is not Naruto.As it was mentioned in both the anime and manga,the 4th died defending the village from the Nine Tail Demon Fox which he sealed into Naruto.The 4th Hokage was much older and more mature than Naruto so that is the 2nd and final reason that Naruto can't be the 4th Hokage.

Newbie Chapter Unknown may be famous one day Chapter Unknown may be famous one day Chapter Unknown's Avatar
    Thanks

lol most anime toons tend to look alike, maybe naruto is related to the 4th, but not his farther... and naruto is not the most popular of people and if the hokage was his dad i think he would be noticed more
    DontBelong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    The 4th Hokage is not Naruto.As it was mentioned in both the anime and manga,the 4th died defending the village from the Nine Tail Demon Fox which he sealed into Naruto.The 4th Hokage was much older and more mature than Naruto so that is the 2nd and final reason that Naruto can't be the 4th Hokage.
    Im not saying that he just took over Naruto's life. Im trying to say that the technique he used required him to seal the demon fox inside himself. So i think that somehow instead of giving his life he was somehowturned into the baby known as Naruto.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Mclay82,that is some interesting theory you have got there.Of course while we don't know the truth yet,we can just assume.It will be surprising if your theory is actually true.

Thanks

Well even i know my theory odd, but its the only logical thing i can think of with the current information they have given

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

Although it sounds like a crazy theory i agree with mclay82 as i have come to speculate the same thing like when Jiraiya throws Naruto off the cliff and he says sorry 4th is he apologising because he threw the 4th's son off the cliff or is he actually apologising to the 4th because he threw the 4th himself off the cliff. Also because the father - son theory is too obvious maybe this theory is in fact the twist that everyone expects will happen as the anime comes to an end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast