+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The 4th Hokage...

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 4th Hokage...

I am not saying that the idea isn't a possibility even if it sounds odd.Of course it shouldn't be taken lightly.It is an idea that is different to the one that many of us tends to believe.Yet the theory is unique.I like it.There are times when the 'crazy'theories are the ones that happens to be true.This might be one of those times.

Newbie spiker7147 is off to a good start spiker7147's Avatar
    Thanks

are u crazy the 4th is narutos dad and thats a fact

Newbie palumatzu is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm going to point out something very special here. who is uzumaki arashi? his name is on the photo on the first page of this thread. Uzumaki Araski just so happens to be naruto's predecessor (when it comes to frog summoning), and yet, thats the only time we actually hear naruto's family member's name. also, did we ever ever hear Yondaime's true name? Nooooo, he's like Sarutobi and Gondaime, given the name of Hokage. Sarutobi seems to be the grand title for 3rd hokage, Yondaime that of fourth, and Gondaime of 5th. The guessing game starts at the fourth's true name. It isn't Yondaime, which is the respectful name for the blonde bastard, as Godaime isn't the real name of the gambling drunk. Is Yondaime Uzumaki Arashi???

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually the Yondaime's name has been released as well as his lineage to Naruto. Arashi was a fan-made name by trying to read the kanji on the summoning scroll, the same is said for the favorite Kazama as well. Sarutobi is the Sandaime's last name, his first name is not mention, and neither is the Godaime's last name.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

They could be father and son.
    They have the same hair color and in picture ive seen with the 4th smiling he looks like Naruto.
    So i think so

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah the fourth hokage is naruto's dad because in the manga they have a chapter where they confirm it
    I am darkness

Newbie palumatzu is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh? what chapter i suppose? oh, and mental note here.....
    wait she's banned,i was gonna say that gondaime is tsunade, but oh well. Yondaime and Gondaime are official titles granted to the hokages. I don't know the presice translation, but apparently, the "-daime" part signifies "leader" and the prefix signifing the number of linage. Just speculation, but it is worth pointing out for those who wish to blame the title as being a part of the name.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, it was in a chapter, and on a website I go to, Masashi himself says so. Fact one, resembelence. Fact two, the likeliness and reasons as to why the 4th hokage chose naruto instead of someone else. Fact three, he only imprissoned the demon fox in his son because he was hoping the villagers would see the 4th's son as a hero, instead of what happened.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4