+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asuma...! What?!!!

Newbie shoru is off to a good start shoru's Avatar
    Thanks

Asuma...! What?!!!

I don't know if this is true or not. I was talking to one of my friends and they said that Asuma gets killed by some guy named Hidan? Can some one help clear this up?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asuma dies! What?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shoru View Post
    I don't know if this is true or not. I was talking to one of my friends and they said that Asuma gets killed by some guy named Hidan? Can some one help clear this up?
     click to show spoiler

Maybe this should be moved to the spoiler's section, just in case.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asuma...! What?!!!

Oh for petes sake, think of better titles for spoiler talk threads, you have to remember, the thread title shows up in the New post searches...

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

^Lmao.

Asuma was hit at a few different vital points by that ritual based jutsu hidan used inflicting (voodo-like) pain unto Asuma. It sucked when he died.

Uber abstract.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domineuce View Post
    Asuma was hit at a few different vital points by that ritual based jutsu hidan used inflicting (voodo-like) pain unto Asuma. It sucked when he died.
    Yeah, I really wasn't expecting him to die. I thought Shikamaru'd come up with some sort of genius plan and save him right at the last moment. I didn't think Kishimoto would kill off Asuma's character. He was always someone who, to me, would always be around. Sort of like Kakashi and Gai.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

What's even more retarded is that Shikamaru defeated Hidan after that. Beating an Akatsuki on his own... Bad guys who can easily defeat legendary monsters...
    Damn the totally messed up power levels in Naruto, one of the main reasons I stopped reading it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    What's even more retarded is that Shikamaru defeated Hidan after that. Beating an Akatsuki on his own... Bad guys who can easily defeat legendary monsters...
    Damn the totally messed up power levels in Naruto, one of the main reasons I stopped reading it.
    Oh you've stopped following the manga? I'll admit that Kishimoto does have a habit of, as you put it, "messing up the power levels", and I completely agree with you. Shikamaru, no matter how much of a genius he is, can't possibly have beaten a member of the Akatsuki all by himself. It's illogical. Irrational. At least have the sense to make it credible. Asuma, a Jounin, couldn't defeat an Akatsuki member even with the help of his teammates.

However, I think once you get passed the stage of incredulity, and accept that it's fictional so nothing has to be logical, you start to appreciate it more, and you gradually overlook the, how should I put it? The incredible parts of the manga.

So how about giving it another go? It's getting better. A lot better. =]

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Don't worry, I still read some chapters from time to time and I'll probably watch the anime episodes with Hidan and Kakuzu ownage. The deserve all the ass kicking scenes they can get for having to go in such shitty ways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast