+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Episodes From Jan 27th

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Episodes From Jan 27th

So far it's been a marathon going on with Naruto. An attack on the leaf village was made by the sand ninjas. An old face was revealed. Has anyone else been watching the new episodes tonight? Care to talk about the new episodes while your at it?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Episodes From Jan 27th

Yeah I already seen most of the episodes in the marathon but they are still good enough to watch twice. Orochimaru is one sick/evil villian is he not. The same could be said about Gaara. Both of them have pasts full of hate.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the whole deversion thing was a great idea though you know. I also liked how he used sticks to make the dog ninjas foot prints.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this the dubbed version cuz in the subbed verion there at the part where garras land is being infiltrated and he is being choosen as the kazekage

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    That was very clever on his part. Although I am glad to see that he did not get killed by the pursing ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I think that the whole deversion thing was a great idea though you know. I also liked how he used sticks to make the dog ninjas foot prints.
    That was very clever on his part. Although I am glad to see that he did not get killed by the pursing ninja.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 27, 2007 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks

Well if it wasn't for someone saving him he would have died. Nice to know what his plans for his future is though. It's a shame that Sakura doubted him though. Fallen I don't want you to get into trouble can you do something.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    is this about what i wrote or about what the other guys wrote?? i know that the sand actually had a good plan to kill the hokage......i will not spoil it so ill stop talking now

Thanks

Spin the whole reason I started this thread it's sorta like a spoiler threat to. I kinda figured that Sausuke was going to be the next one that Orochimaru was going to take a hold of.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 27, 2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Removed (PM a mod or something and ask them to help)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast