+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Episodes From Jan 27th

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Episodes From Jan 27th

When Sasuke uses that energy skill and charges Gaara in a Kakashi fashion, that was sweet. Then u have the three hokages fighting in the later part of the marathon. The show has really started picking up lately.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    When Sasuke uses that energy skill and charges Gaara in a Kakashi fashion, that was sweet. Then u have the three hokages fighting in the later part of the marathon. The show has really started picking up lately.
    I know that it has been picking up alot. I agree and I'm glad that it's getting really interesting.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I can't wait for Sasuke to catch up with Gaara. That should prove to be an interesting fight. Gaara with a hidden ability/transformation that we have yet to see and Sasuke has his new ti jitsu skills.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing is that if it does happen then Orochimaru will take advantage of it and take over Sausukes body. I could live with out that though.

Thanks

I hope that he gets to finish off Gaara before Orochimaru kills hokage. If he does in fact have the power to defeat the 3rd hokage.

Thanks

I do not believe that he has enough power to kill the Hokage or it would have already happened by now. I just think that Gaara needs some serious help.

Thanks

I would have to agree with you that Gaara is messed up. He does make for a good villian though. I am not so sure that the 3rd hokage can even defeat Orochimaru. I guess it would make more sense for Orochimaru to die by the hands of his former master. Even though Orochimaru is immortal but I would assume that it is only if he has a body to live in, which means he can be killed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I would have to agree with you that Gaara is messed up. He does make for a good villian though. I am not so sure that the 3rd hokage can even defeat Orochimaru. I guess it would make more sense for Orochimaru to die by the hands of his former master. Even though Orochimaru is immortal but I would assume that it is only if he has a body to live in, which means he can be killed.

Yes he can be killed as long as he has no other body to live in. Also Gaara makes a better villain then anyone on the show in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast