+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Episodes From Jan 27th

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Episodes From Jan 27th

Gaara is up there on the best villians of Naruto. Although I kind of like Zabuza a little better. Just because he has a legendary voice heard throughout many anime. Plus his backround story was cooler than Gaara's so far. But I would definetly give Gaara the number two spot below Zabuza.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love how the dog ninja stopped and told Sakura they used the same kind of shampoo and started saying why is my coat shinnier then your hair? He just cracks me up though.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that was pretty hilarious. It was building up suspense and then the dog says the shampoo line and it breaks all of it. I think that out of all the summon jutsu's that have been used I would have to say the hokage one was the best. The ape that was summoned could actually fight and help him. What do u think?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree out of everything I saw tonight that was a great Jutsu. I thought when he blew up the other hokages leg and arm he was trying to break the bondage that held them.

Thanks

Thats what I though too. I figured they would turn against Orochimaru. If the 3rd hokage could pull out a victory it would certainly be a great accomplishment. In truth I think that they will both die in the battle.

Thanks

No he can't die Naruto wants to beat him himself and he has his grandson to look after.

Thanks

Well thats what i think. It would make sense because then there would be a need for a new hokage. And I am sure that the 4th hokage will get his soon enough so Naruto can strive to take one of their places. Guess he could just kill Orochimaru and continue to be hokage. We will have to wait and see.

Thanks

Or Orochimaru will escape and keep planning on how to over throw the Hokage again. Continuing the use for the Hokage. I think that makes perfect sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast