+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Episodes From Jan 27th

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Episodes From Jan 27th

That is another possible solution. If your theory were true then neither one would die. I don't think that would happen unless they can find a way to break the barrier protecting or rather sealing in the hokage. I think that Sasuke should be the one to kill Orochimaru in the end.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't Sausuke go off looking for him in the end though. I think they will find away to break the barrier.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

They would almost have to find a way to break the barrier. It wouldn't make sense for either one to win because on one side you have the main villian and then u have the leader the leaf Village on the other. Another thing to consider is the mysterious plan with Gaara the sand ninja keep bringing up.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

ah i cant belive i missed the marathon last night did i miss eny thing good?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Yeah there were some good battles toward the end. The 3rd Hokage and Orochimaru, along with the 1st and 2nd hokage, had an all out war of jutsu.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

oh man i cant belvie i missed it sounds like it was awsome all three Hokage in a all out battle now im bumed that i missed it
    ....Player Killer....

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

True it is awsome to see them all battle but I guess we will have to see next saturday how it turns out. Don't worry Koga you didn't miss it yet the battle is still going on between the 4. It continues next weekend make sure to watch. I love how there is a war going on for the next Hokage.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Thank Ky-lyrra i cant wait to see wats gonna happen next week with them, come to think of it dont they usaly have a rerun of the last eps the played.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast