+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Akatsuki Member

My favorite Akatsuki Member is Hidan. Yea at first glance he might be a freak, but either way, I bet you wouldnt wanna go up against him. With his scythe and the power of immortality, I pretty much think that Hidan is the toughest man in Akatsuki....even though Nobody has seen the Leaders's and some members abilities, I still think Hidan is awesome. I mean comeon....My

favorite moment was when Hidan Lost his head and still was talking trash.
    You lose your head and ur still alive...Only Hidan!

((P.S. I couldnt Post an Image of my favorite Hidan Moment, (not Like i got a wide variety), but if neone wants to they can post theyre favorite Akatsuki Moment.))

>--------Newest Sig-------<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Akatsuki Member and Moment

Of the moment? So in theory this means your opinion could change by tomorrow?

Screw that. *Edited the title*

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Akatsuki Member

lol well i considered that moment to be of shocked and bewilderment. My favourite is absolute comical. When Tobi is paired up with Deidara and the latter of the two asked Tobi to capture the three tails. However Tobi panics and gets scared screaming "IT'S CHASING ME!!!" But Deidara has to save his butt.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Itachi.Despite the fact he has killed the entire Uchiha clan,he has been someone who is calm in battle rather than angry and the fact he can be scary when calm.Also,i like the fact that he doesn't kill unless he has a motive to.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea dude , mine would be Itachi as well, itachi owns hard. He his like the strongest ninja in naruto out of the ninjas that we know of and that are still alive.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    lol well i considered that moment to be of shocked and bewilderment. My favourite is absolute comical. When Tobi is paired up with Deidara and the latter of the two asked Tobi to capture the three tails. However Tobi panics and gets scared screaming "IT'S CHASING ME!!!" But Deidara has to save his butt.
    I dont think Tobi is worthy of being in Akatsuki.....He hasnt really impressed me at all. Only Hidan, kisame,Sasori, and itachi have shown that they are really powerful.

>--------Newest Sig-------<

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_chains View Post
    I dont think Tobi is worthy of being in Akatsuki.....He hasnt really impressed me at all. Only Hidan, kisame,Sasori, and itachi have shown that they are really powerful.
    dude he said that he took out the 3tails in a single attack, now thats power.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Itachi is the best because he is bad a** when he killed his family, and he can fight without showing emotion, and he has some awesome bunshins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast