+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Akatsuki Member

shatteredpain385 - It would seem that we are both fans of Itachi lol.

Itachi's not just my favourite Akatsuki member - he's my favourite Naruto character, for reasons I'm sure everyone is well aware of. His jutsu techniques never seize to amaze me, his ability to control every situation is admirable, and Kishimoto just had to bless him with the Sharingan. Sure he's the antagonist in every way possible, but it's simply impossible for me to dislike his character!

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

hidan is best... he has the coolest move i mean cmon.. he cant die and once hes complteted the curse he can kill sum1 by stabbing himself... its asum!!
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Man,it seems to me that the main favourite members is so far is Itachi and Hidan,but apart from Tobi,no other names have been mentioned.I wonder why.I mean surely there are other people that like the other members.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot to mentioned Sasori. He's like the old dude with his puppets. But i was kinda disappointed that he was defeated so early. He really was one of the more evil atasuki member. He was only bettered because he faced off against her grandmother who had better puppets than him.
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 06, 2007 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally,somebody mentions another member rather than Itachi and Hidan.Yes,it is true that Sasori was defeated early by both his grandma and Sakura,but I think that among the Akatsuki members,he isn't that important to the story despite what he did to the Sand Country and retrieve Garra.What a pity though,that Sasori departed before we actually can find out more about him.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well we did know what his past. his childhood, what he did. But I dunno really. Sasori was more of a cool villian coz of his puppets. Plus not many ppl can turn themselves into puppets. I think Kakuzu is actually better than Hidan because, okay fine Hidan has that trash talking appeal about him but Kakuzu is like, whatever *sends out his black threads* Not only that *MAJOR SPOILER COMMING* He has a few hearts to get him through the battles and can use all five elements. No other S ranked criminal can do that maybe execpt for the leader but we dunno what he can do.
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 06, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: It's Sasori

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite Akatsuki member and just favourite character in general is Itachi because he's just so cool i mean he gained the Mangekyo Sharingan, has the best moves, executes his moves lightning quick, doesn't show his emotions when he's fighting or when he's not fighting for that matter, and he's actual motives for killing his clan are a mystery did he actually kill them to see what he was capable of like he states or was there some other reason.

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    hidan is best... he has the coolest move i mean cmon.. he cant die and once hes complteted the curse he can kill sum1 by stabbing himself... its asum!!
    I totally agree. Once ur Immortal, ur officially titled *BadA$$*!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast