+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Akatsuki Member

I like Kisame because well he is a total brute and somehow he can very polite all at the same time. It's kinda funny.

I also like Deidara and Itachi because they're both cool and they both have awesome abilities.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nothing beats Hidan for me, just because he uses blood to kill. Blood is good, blood is all you need.

The trash talking and religious fanatic parts are icing on the cake.

Banned Sojiro'scuteLoveShinobi is off to a good start Sojiro'scuteLoveShinobi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, My favotrite Akatsuki member would have to be Sasori. Why? Because well he is always so calm and he had a very troubled childhood and thats what made him become a puppet!!!! And hes so collected and he thinks of his puppets as art. Not as beauty of the outside but the inner beauty!! He's totally awsome and I love him, even though he is the first Akatsuki member to die he is still totally great because he just is!! Well after Sasori I'd have to say Diedara i mean cause come on clay bombs that come to life how wicked is that!?!?!?! ^^ lol But yes Deidara is really cool too and i like that Deidara is from Rock its kinda weird cause you really dont hear alot about that place even though its one of the main shinobi powers!!! but alas i love these two they are really strong and very awsome!!!! I love Sasori!!!!

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Hidan also... he has much unknown powers to him... and is so hidden.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by habte View Post
    I like Hidan also... he has much unknown powers to him... and is so hidden.
    hidan has no hidden powers. His powers are all revealed b4 his head is buried in that huge hole
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 13, 2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Removed reference to abusing habte
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Nothing beats Hidan for me, just because he uses blood to kill. Blood is good, blood is all you need.

The trash talking and religious fanatic parts are icing on the cake.
    Hidan sux. and that goes for all the people who likes him. he got beat by shikamaru who is a chunin. without hidans immortalty he wouldnt have even been in the akatsuki in my opinion. he doesnt impress me at all.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiro'scuteLoveShinobi View Post
    Well, My favotrite Akatsuki member would have to be Sasori. Why? Because well he is always so calm and he had a very troubled childhood and thats what made him become a puppet!!!! And hes so collected and he thinks of his puppets as art. Not as beauty of the outside but the inner beauty!! He's totally awsome and I love him, even though he is the first Akatsuki member to die he is still totally great because he just is!! Well after Sasori I'd have to say Diedara i mean cause come on clay bombs that come to life how wicked is that!?!?!?! ^^ lol But yes Deidara is really cool too and i like that Deidara is from Rock its kinda weird cause you really dont hear alot about that place even though its one of the main shinobi powers!!! but alas i love these two they are really strong and very awsome!!!! I love Sasori!!!!

My favorite is hidan, forever (Too bad he's in a hole) but I also gotta give it out to Sasori. With all the puppets and traps that come with them, Sasori is basically a fighting machine. He might be dead now (why do al the cool people die???) but I bet that if Chiyo wasnt there, Sakura would have met her doom........

>--------Newest Sig-------<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Hidan sux. and that goes for all the people who likes him. he got beat by shikamaru who is a chunin. without hidans immortalty he wouldnt have even been in the akatsuki in my opinion. he doesnt impress me at all.
    Did you just say I suck?
    I hope you didn't because insulting a staff member is...bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast