+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Akatsuki Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    My favorite is deffinatly Deidara because when he went up against gaara he won and I used to be a fan of gaara until that moment. That(in my opinion) proves that Deidara is strong so yeah Deidara!^^
    he is gud but not that gud he got lucky beating garra garra is still dat nigga. well he still one of my fav characters. but rock lee is still my all time fav.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to go with Deidara or Hidan. Deidara because he's strong, Says 'Un' [Which I've actually adopted into my own speaking] and his clay works of art are quite fascinating to me. Hidan because with his partner Kakuzu he provides a bit of humor, which is somewhat rare this far into the story, and he is Immortal and His Scythe is just sooo Badass.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'd have to go with Deidara or Hidan. Deidara because he's strong, Says 'Un' [Which I've actually adopted into my own speaking] and his clay works of art are quite fascinating to me. Hidan because with his partner Kakuzu he provides a bit of humor, which is somewhat rare this far into the story, and he is Immortal and His Scythe is just sooo Badass.
    ok he is immortal but that is cool though. but diedara is ok he isn't that much of a great charecter.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Agreed, I didn't care that much for Deidara to tell you the truth. Originally he lacked some character traits, but he was STILL pretty awesome.

):< they took out his most common saying "...yeah" I loved that alot and it changed to "...hmmm" what gives?!

Kisame on the other hand is the epitome of awesomeness. -_- C'mon Itatchi...really your just another Rip off of Minato Namikaze Konoha's Yondaime Hokage. Naturally good at like Everything?! Seriously...who wants to admire someone thats perfect and then turns there back on their family...thats just lacking so much right there. The reason I like Kisame is like Hidan he says whatever he wants and doesn't care what anyone else thinks (:

~Dom

Uber abstract.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite is Itachi.
    He is so cool.
    He has Shiringan is stonger than Sasuke's and Kakashi's
    He is also so cute!!!
    ;3

Don't trust me....

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

ethier Itachi or Dei cuz if u make Itachi mad then ur screwed...and Dei cuz he is funny...most of the time...but its mainly Itachi...^-^
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

My fav HAS got to be Kisame... i mean how can you not like a Shark guy ??.... he has TONS of Chakra... and on top of that he has that huge spikey sword that drains chackra.... deadly combo if you ask me... i mean cmon... how can you not like this guy ??

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie HentaiGod is off to a good start HentaiGod's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite is Uchiha Mandara i mean come on hes probably the strongest in there and he has a cool mask that reminds me of a pumpkin
    Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that is prohibited by law, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast