Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • hokages

10 55.56%
  • Sannins

8 44.44%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First/Second/Third Hokages v.s. Sannins(summons)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

First/Second/Third Hokages v.s. Sannins(summons)

Who would win?

The Founders of Konoha and their Professor student or The greatest trio ninja ever known?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First/Second/Third Hokages v.s. Sannins(summons)

The Hokages have l33t ninja skills. Do you really think a master would bequeath all of his knowledge to a pupil? Hardly. The Hokages would definitely keep a couple of aces up their sleeves.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

But you also have to think that the sannins learn things themsleves after their early years with their sensei. Their not called sannin for nothing, and not to mention one of the those sannin is a hokage, plus Orochimaru was going to be the 4th hokage until he found how Orochimaru just wanted the title to gain power.

Plus, if im not mistaken, Jiriyia was nominated for hokage but didnt want the title. So just because their kages doesnt mean this fight automatically goes to them.

Think about their jutsu's and fight skill.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No the hokages would win because even if the Hokages taught them most of what they know they would not beable to give them skill and they would not teach them everything they know so Hokages would win hands down.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as the title of the thread goes, I'd say the Sannins would win wolesy because I have ever only seen the Third make a summon.

Though with the summons aside, the hokages would win definitively, though even then it would prove harder than one may think. The first beat and "Killed" Uchiha Madara, the first to achieve the Mangenkyou Sharingan and being able to control the Kyuubi at will. The first was able to instantly suppress the Kyuubi, and still being able to fight off against the Mangenkyou is incredible.

The second I haven't heard too much one, and the Third nearly everyone has heard of - Seriously, who hasn't?

The Sannins are great geniuses and all, but as Sasuke once said to Orochimaru. "Normal geniuses only come as average to the Uchiha." (or something like that >>)

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

The third has the Frog hes the one that gave the peverted hermit guy the summon .

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

With the first Hokage beating the principal villain of the whole series I don't think the Sannin stand much of a chance against the first 3 Hokages.

Moving to the Naruto spoiler forum.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolzab123 View Post
    i think Sasuke will never go back to konoha and will stay evil and sai's mission is to kill Sasuke. poor Sakura will not get here dream with her dark lover Sasuke!!!!
    Thanks for posting this utterly USELESS, off-topic opinion of yours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast