Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • hokages

10 55.56%
  • Sannins

8 44.44%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First/Second/Third Hokages v.s. Sannins(summons)

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Re: First/Second/Third Hokages v.s. Sannins(summons)

Lol.

My response.

The hokages wouldn't cripple to the sanin. If the sandaime could take both hokage on his own simultaneously and defeat both given his old age, and even letting Orochimaru escape after he was cornered (flash back to his younger days) and nearly had him the same scenario several years later. You'd think this would be any different?

Also consider Tsunade having to fight her relatives, whom died. The shodaime even defeated Madara Uchiha, the greatest of all the Uchiha in the history of Naruto (though Sasuke is coming extremely close to his second coming). It'd be an interesting bout at the very least, but you'd have to consider all the options.

At the same time...

That thing Kakashi said about the next generation surpassing the previous one, was completely true when Sarutobi defeated the two hokage from the dead by himself even in old age. So that is a remaining factor in the matter, they have youth on their side which would complicate their differing styles. (Just as Jiraiya was slain by Pein, and he's the next generation after him.)

In all honest I can't decide, given the friction from both factors. Hokage =/= Sanin?

Uber abstract.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

If there were no feeling involved and no one met eachother. The sannin would win. I mean there so strong.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domineuce View Post
    Lol.

My response.

The hokages wouldn't cripple to the sanin. If the sandaime could take both hokage on his own simultaneously and defeat both given his old age, and even letting Orochimaru escape after he was cornered (flash back to his younger days) and nearly had him the same scenario several years later. You'd think this would be any different?

Also consider Tsunade having to fight her relatives, whom died. The shodaime even defeated Madara Uchiha, the greatest of all the Uchiha in the history of Naruto (though Sasuke is coming extremely close to his second coming). It'd be an interesting bout at the very least, but you'd have to consider all the options.

At the same time...

That thing Kakashi said about the next generation surpassing the previous one, was completely true when Sarutobi defeated the two hokage from the dead by himself even in old age. So that is a remaining factor in the matter, they have youth on their side which would complicate their differing styles. (Just as Jiraiya was slain by Pein, and he's the next generation after him.)

In all honest I can't decide, given the friction from both factors. Hokage =/= Sanin?
    Be aware that the resurrected Hokages Orochimaru brought out probably aren't really at the same level as the real ones would have been. And on top of that you can ask yourself if using a technique that kills yourself as well as the opponent really counts as winning.

Newbie Joosep Parts is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah, then again Naruto beat up and almost killed Jiraya.
    Hokage ftw.

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

the hokages hands down they are older wiser and has had more battle exp than the soning has.

Thankx Highteckdudu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2