+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Itachi Good/Bad?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi Good/Bad?

I'm actually surprised that there isn't a thread about this exciting news yet; i for one have been puzzeling over this for the passed week and a half: Is Uchiha Itachi - the one responsible for the Uchiha Clan's demise (along with Madara) - really, honest to goodness a bad guy. Or is it just as it says at the end of the, that Itachi did everything he could, even gave his life, so that the entire world would live in peace... and that his brother would be the one most protected from Madara?

click to show spoiler

I, for one, believe that Itachi was truly a "good guy" and was doing all he could to protect the ninja world, and most specifically his brother. I really have nothing to back up my intuition other than intuition itself, Madara's words, and the fact that I think Itachi would be the ultimate "cool guy" if that were true. My respect for him, after reading this chapter, skyrocketed, despite that it was already near epic-proprtions.

What do you all think?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Good/Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    I'm actually surprised that there isn't a thread about this exciting news yet; i for one have been puzzeling over this for the passed week and a half: Is Uchiha Itachi - the one responsible for the Uchiha Clan's demise (along with Madara) - really, honest to goodness a bad guy. Or is it just as it says at the end of the, that Itachi did everything he could, even gave his life, so that the entire world would live in peace... and that his brother would be the one most protected from Madara?

click to show spoiler

I, for one, believe that Itachi was truly a "good guy" and was doing all he could to protect the ninja world, and most specifically his brother. I really have nothing to back up my intuition other than intuition itself, Madara's words, and the fact that I think Itachi would be the ultimate "cool guy" if that were true. My respect for him, after reading this chapter, skyrocketed, despite that it was already near epic-proprtions.

What do you all think?
    I am a very big fan of this ninja in particular and the odd relationship between him and Naruto. I think that he can be both depending on the motives spaecially on the instances where he remembers his older brother and can be good . basically i think the series shows both sides of his personality. I believe he is both depending on the situation and motive.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well its very hard to say, but im going with Itachi being a good guy, but his kind of justice is a little over the edge if might say. But what Itachi says about saving the ninja world thing, but killing his clan, I think we need to wait for the next manga

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Like anime being god said. It's really hard to tell if Itachi is a good guy or in fact a bad guy. We won't know until the new chapter is released tomorrow or if Kishimoto actually decides to tell us.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he is bad, how can you be good when you kill everyone in your clan including your own parents? Kill your best friend all for power? Sure he had help but he still did it. What I think happened is that he teamed up with Madara and was on this whole path of becoming the strongest ninja ever when Madara did or told him something to screw him over. Basically I think it had to do with Sasuke and Madara telling him that he had bigger plans for Sasuke than Itachi being able to get his eyes. At that point he decided screw Madara I am getting me them eyes and I will surpass Madara. Madara used his time/space jutsu to transfer Naruto’s attack to Itachi (theory as suggested by Innerhell) during his battle with Sasuke and when Itachi realized he was screwed by Madara he planted that eye justu to try and keep Madara from getting Sasuke.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know chief. I think for once that Ithachi had something that made him do the killing of his family. I was really surprised when Madara said Itachi was a "hero." And looking at the whole story, kishimoto actually sometimes does things that are "pretty obvious" but they are not what they appear to be. Or maybe this is better to say: he likes to give little hints and finally he gives the big surprise.
    But in this one I believe Itachi is a good guy.
    My theory is: he realized what Akatsuki was really after; and it was so big that he had to "sacrifice" his family in order to avoid a greater disaster. Itachi was a genious ninja. Maybe everything he did was a strategy to protect the ninja world and his brother.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The latest chapter actually proves your idea right, Lebasiara. That is, the idea that something made Itachi kill his clan.

Those of you who have read the latest chapter [398] would know what I'm talking about. Those of you have not and are curious cats, I'll put it in spoiler tags and large annoying text.

click to show spoiler

Ah, blood feuds and genocides are amusing.
    I love my girlfriend.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    The latest chapter actually proves your idea right, Lebasiara. That is, the idea that something made Itachi kill his clan.

Those of you who have read the latest chapter [398] would know what I'm talking about. Those of you have not and are curious cats, I'll put it in spoiler tags and large annoying text.

click to show spoiler

Ah, blood feuds and genocides are amusing.
    Indeed you are correct.

im really starting to think that the guy who's making naruto is making the story up as he goes. and did anyone notice the fox on the cover of the newest chapter?
     click to show spoiler

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast