+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Itachi Good/Bad?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Good/Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Indeed you are correct.

im really starting to think that the guy who's making naruto is making the story up as he goes. and did anyone notice the fox on the cover of the newest chapter?
     click to show spoiler
    He took a week's vacation and this is what he came up with. Personally, I find it brilliant and nearly at the same level of Oda's storytelling genius [Eiichiro Oda of One Piece]. Kishimoto has proven time and time again that he sucks at making good battles, but when it comes to all talk, he's does a pretty decent job at advancing the battle. The Jiraiya versus Pein fight? I enjoyed more of the talking and Jiraiya trying to rack his mind around the identity and the secret of Pein than the actual fighting itself.

I have a theory about the Kyuubi and the Sharingan eye. Well, theories actually.
     click to show spoiler

First theory is more "realistic" in terms of how the series is going.
    Second theory is more outside the box and looking at the big picture.
    I love my girlfriend.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

both are fairly decent explinations. theory one is probably more likely, but i could see the second theory turning out as well.

anyone thinks itachi will somehow come back?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    The latest chapter actually proves your idea right, Lebasiara. That is, the idea that something made Itachi kill his clan.

Those of you who have read the latest chapter [398] would know what I'm talking about. Those of you have not and are curious cats, I'll put it in spoiler tags and large annoying text.

click to show spoiler

Ah, blood feuds and genocides are amusing.

You so sure that it "proves" it? I say it doesn't at least not at this point. Mainly because it leaves so much to question. Like with why Madara is saying all this. He has no reason to be truthful and since he has a purpose for Sasuke (one that he failed in with Itachi) wouldn't it make sense that this is a minuplation?

click to show spoiler

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    You so sure that it "proves" it? I say it doesn't at least not at this point. Mainly because it leaves so much to question. Like with why Madara is saying all this. He has no reason to be truthful and since he has a purpose for Sasuke (one that he failed in with Itachi) wouldn't it make sense that this is a minuplation?

click to show spoiler
    I know it doesn't necessarily prove anything. It could all just be recruitment propaganda, but there's always that chance that Madara is doing it for the sake of some probable cause. The problem, of course, is unreliable narration. It's typical blood feud mentality. Each side demonizes and criminalizes the other. I'm sure the advisers will tell Naruto the opposite spectrum of the story. "Blablablabla Madara was a tyrant! A warmonger! Kill him, Naruto!"
    I love my girlfriend.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I think it all went down to who wanted what more than who ever they are manipulating.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? I think it is hard to decide it because he saves the ninja world fron causing another ninja war, but he kills his own clan(except Sasuke)!
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Newbie 2000marfie is off to a good start
    Thanks

you came up of a good idea there... it didn't think of that way... i thought that uchiha was bad for he killed all his familes and friends... but you came up with a positive idea...your great!!! but still why did he kill to do something good???

Newbie AtuArohaA2 is off to a good start AtuArohaA2's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that Itachi is 'The Good Guy'. I mean yeah he killed his family but think about what they were about to do. If they succeded then it could of been the downfall of Konoha. I think he's a hero, he saved then all from another Shinobi war and when he didn't kill Sasuke it showed that he still loves his little bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast