+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Itachi Good/Bad?

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Good/Bad?

I would think Itachi is a good guy, even though he acts like a bad guy. Ya he works for the bad guys for some time and all that stuff, and ya he killed his parents, but he did save all the people from another war. And he doesn't kill his brother sasuke, Instead it seems to me like all he does is make Sasuke force himself to get stronger.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Itachi's bad. I mean.. He killed the whole entire Uchiha clan (except for Sasuke) And, he abandon the hidden leaf.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie saberfate099 is off to a good start saberfate099's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think Itachi is a good guy since I read this profile from a japanese web that I was visiting~ said that there was supposed to be a fued or battle (watchamacalit) between the anbu and the uchiha's since the uchiha was of more use than the anbu's at that time and the anbu wants to make the uchiha's downfall (well you do know that they made a police smthin group) there was this episode in naruto where it tells the story of sasuke's childhood and tells that his father favours itachi more than him, and yet itachi loves sasuke as is brother, but when the anbu made a move shows that itachi somewhat fights back and makes the situation more complicated and it started that the other uchiha's were a hinder so itachi killed him but he regretted doing that but it's all for his brother sasuke~ but until sasuke kills itachi i don't think the clear story will be told, but he will tell the reason before he dies..~ oh~ but i'm not sure if the story really goes like this exactly but it seems that this was only a draft well~ it's either they continue with this or not try thinking about it; it does fit doesn't it~?
    Raiiko~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3