+ Reply to Thread

Thread: itachi and sasuke battle (manga)

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation itachi and sasuke battle (manga)

ok this is only for those people that have read the manga that was recently released in japan and is translated (of course) i don't want people who are just randomly guessing i want people who are up to date on whats actually going on between them to. So by whats happening so far i really think that itachi has this in the bag. i know that him and sasuke are both out of chakra and sasuke used his last hope of ever beating itachi but itachi had that ace up him sleeve by useing the last and final part to his sharingan to bring about that Susanoo which obey's itachi. so i don't know waht sasuke can do to get out of something like that also the susanoo has that soward of sealing so really what can sasuke do to get out of that? so right now i think itachi really has the upper hand in this battle of the brother^^

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: itachi and sasuke battle (manga)

By the looks of things, it feels that Itachi has just died from internal bleeding and such. It's a pity, but I knew it'd come down to this sooner or later. Such an awesome tactic always has their rebounds.

(Vol.43 Ch.393: My Eyes...!)
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7...topia17to3.jpg

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Moved to spoiler section...

I read that as well and I must say...WTH!? If Sasuke wins yet again by some BS...I may stop reading this altogether. I mean seriously Itachi just gives out? So not cool, it is about the same as getting beat by the same boring move Naruto uses over and over again.

But I guess we will have to wait another week to see.

Thanks

no no no no!!!!! i just read the 393 chapter of naruto and if itachi really is dead
    forget it i'm done with naruto all together!!!!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it is official; per 395 of the manga Zetsu has verbally stated that Itachi is dead and Sasuke won. However I am not positive Itachi is really dead though, to me there is still some big hole/mystery about it all. Seems Tobi knew Itachi was going to lose and die which suggests something “off” with it all (at least to me). Either way he did have some plan for Sasuke and is off to get him now.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post

I read that as well and I must say...WTH!? If Sasuke wins yet again by some BS...I may stop reading this altogether. I mean seriously Itachi just gives out? So not cool, it is about the same as getting beat by the same boring move Naruto uses over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer

Well it is official; per 395 of the manga Zetsu has verbally stated that Itachi is dead and Sasuke won. However I am not positive Itachi is really dead though, to me there is still some big hole/mystery about it all. Seems Tobi knew Itachi was going to lose and die which suggests something “off” with it all (at least to me). Either way he did have some plan for Sasuke and is off to get him now.
    I've gotta agree with you on both things there. I mean, Sasuke's beaten TWO Akatsuki members now AND Overtook Orochimaru. That's like three of the strongest Ninja in the series. I mean, sure, Deidara had to the Earth-to-Lightning weakness, but still. Seriously. And Itachi, somehow I knew he'd die right before he gets it. Just seems to fit. But I'd have to say he's either dead or incapacitated. It just doesn't seem like he'd come back to life like that. Even If he did, He'd pretty much be Blind. And in serious pain. As for Tobi/Madara, I do wonder what's going to happen...Maybe Naruto and Sakura & Co. will get there first?! Who knows. Gotta wait another week. One last note, I wonder how Itachi got the Sword and Mirror. They're supposed "Legendary" Items.....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

yeah something is up how did u know itachi was going to lose to sasuke?

+ Reply to Thread