+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Itachi Uchiha

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Uchiha

I like Itachi as a villian because he doesn't hide his evil and he makes no excuses for it. Sure Orochimaru is similar in that regard, but even he feels a need to explain his actions more than Itachi. As much as I love Orochimaru's Japanese voice I also like how Itachi would rather just let his actions speak for themselves.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. I think Itachi is a well-thought out character. His name means weasel, which in Japanese mythology means bad luck. Weasels are bad luck. And he sure was a bad thing for his clan. lol. Itach is a really sweet character, probably my favorite in Naruto besides Kakashi.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no such thing as good or evil. itachi isn't evil or good. he is an emotional tool that does whatever he thinks it's good.....ok not good but still he is an enigma. it's hard to fugure out something from him because he is so closed off unless he explains his actions.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    That's exactly why he loses a lot of cool points in my book. I guess that all the emo/goth kids of today like him because of that.
    His skills and 'hate philosophy' are cool for a villain though.

And since you posted this in the spoilers section; do you think Sasuke will succeed in killing him?
    I am somewhat of a Goth/Emo and don't really like him. the only good point on him is the mangekyou sharingan. and yes, Sasuke will probably kill Itachi because a high majority of the fans think that'll happen.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

i doupt that. not everything will go in according to plan. i think sasuke will come to his sences when it's too late.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

He's strong(mentally and physically), cool, handsome(except for that line on his face which give me the feeling that he's always thinking of genius ways that can kill), awesome, incredible, undeafetable(so far), and I still think he love his young bother, Sasuke. But I prefer Naruto(well duh, he possess the kyubi.).
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

his sharingan is amazing... he's strong, and cool but he's an emo kid...

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Itachi Uchiha is really cool and I can't wait to See him in action...It's going to Be AWESOME hahahaha....

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast