+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Itachi Uchiha

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    I am somewhat of a Goth/Emo and don't really like him. the only good point on him is the mangekyou sharingan. and yes, Sasuke will probably kill Itachi because a high majority of the fans think that'll happen.
    Just because the fans thinks it will happen doesn't mean it will happen.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Red face Re: Itachi Uchiha

i honestly dont know if sasukes going to beat him, but ill feel like giving up the series if he does. i think itachi is the coolest charcter there. i think he's definitely the most handsome. i love the fact that he's so smart and that he only remains stationary when he fights unless he's the one being attacked. it's like he can read ur mind. i think that the coolest thing is that he does mental damage instead of physical, but his body's increadibly strong too. i could go on and on but i don't want this to be too long.

Newbie Azumi88 is off to a good start Azumi88's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi Uchiha is very twisted and later on everyone could find out why. Since this is a spoiler forum . . . there is a theory out there that the Uchiha clan is descendants of demons and that Itachi lost his mind when he found out and had this supierority complex and killed everyone in the clan save Sasuke because he wanted to force him to obtain the third level sharigan because that is what it takes to summon the demon the Uchiha clan is supposed to be descendants of . . . I don't know it's confusing and hard to explain. But anyway . . .

Itachi Uchiha rules and is very sexy! Sasuke is going to die at his hands, when Itachi feels like killing him anyway.
    Even when our eyes are closed there is a whole world out there that exists outside ourselves and our dreams. (Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist)

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

itachi for me i think is a horrible dude with alot of grudge hidden inside....

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    That's exactly why he loses a lot of cool points in my book. I guess that all the emo/goth kids of today like him because of that.
    His skills and 'hate philosophy' are cool for a villain though.

And since you posted this in the spoilers section; do you think Sasuke will succeed in killing him?
    i think saskue will succeed in killing him in naruto shippuden at least not in the naruto episodes. since he is so young there but in shippuden he is two years and a half older. if you want to see funny comics about naruto and all of them check out this website www.saiyanisland.com *winks* xoxoxo

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi....hmm...I really like him, just because he owns that hard. U just have to like him, he's too good not to like. Even though I wouldnt mind seeing someone beat him finally

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, to tell you the truth I really do not care much for either Uchiha, but I hold out on most of my judgement of Itachi because not much has been said, other then he killed his clan by himself. This does seem suspicious to me, as it seems Uchihas are as close to gods/demons as the manga allows, at least with Sasuke's latest jumps. It feels like there is a whole other story not being told and most of the higher ups in Konoha know about it. Come on, not one single ninja could match up to Itachi? Well it seems like a whole squad of ANBU ninja are there to hunt down missing nins, so why is it Itachi isn't in custody? Sure, he's good, he's talented, and a genius, or at least stated, but I would think a whole squad of ANBU would be a tough match even for him.

As for whether Sasuke will kill him or not, I'd be a bit surprised if he doesn't, the mangaka is basically making Sasuke the end all, not to mention basically blinding Itachi as a major handicap, since it seems Uchihas rely on their eyes.

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Itachi Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    @ innerhell - lol!

itachi means weasel in japanese, but i don't think he's a weasel at all. he has great strength and is an awesome character, and although he isn't a very honourable character, he's a pretty awesome.

as for whether or not i think sasuke will be able to surpass itachi.. well, we'll just have to wait. i think it'll be a pretty long wait for us to find out, but i'm willing to wait for an answer.
    Well i tell u and itachi dies u know he wanted to give his eveys to sasuke because the Mangekyou sharigan keep uses it make them blind but their a cure take other evey who have it and have the true power of sharigan their is 5 types of sharigan if u want to see before it come out go to this site. www.freewebs.com/sandforgaara look for naruto manga to your leftok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast