+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Itachi Uchiha

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Itachi Uchiha

True he not evil at all he spare sasuke when he was young he wasn't let any one live but he had a change of heart and like i said go to this site: www.freewebs.com/sandforgaara and click on naruto manga and to your left and all the show if u want to see everthing and also plz help me to spread this site everywhere and so everyone can know wat really happen and it to bad itachi dies oh well and sasuke get blind if u want to know more go to the site thank u.......

Newbie saberfate099 is off to a good start saberfate099's Avatar
    Thanks

Well~ I do think he's really cool and kind~ Don't believe me if you don't want too~ but the real reason to why he killed his whole clan and left sasuke out was because of brotherly love~ IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE WATCH FOR IT~! I already did post my reply if Itachi is bad or good~ Just read it for me okay~ since I already tired my fingers for that ^^,~ Reply if you have any corrections or opinions abou this~! Glad to give some info~!^^
    Raiiko~

Thanks

Ok fine utachi is good if u know about he not all evil but i can't tell u cause they will just delete everything we wrote

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi is really cool. He's my favorite character in Naruto besides Sasori and Kakashi ^-^

He can kill people using his eyes and the bad part about him is he killed his whole clan except for Sasuke. And he can be quiet and doesn't expresses himself. To be honest, i don't think he's not really evil just because, he murdered most of his clan.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthorse View Post
    Doesn't Itachi mean ferret in Japanese? I looked up his name on Google for some pics, and a lot of ferret pics came up. ~_~

But he's very hot. I always cheer for the bad guys, and I really don't know why. I like the good guys, too, so I'm always confused when they fight. I don't stay consistent in cheering for one person, and it tends to annoy my buddies.
    well, actually it means "weasel"

Itachi? hes okay but he had some serious issues to kill his entire family. frankly i think he should of seen a shrink or should of had some "anger management" classes
    What do you see?

Thanks

I know wat u mean cheer for the bad guys it alright n it was itachi mission to kill his family to jion the askaki n give all his pwoer to sasuke if u want to know more plz sent me a private message k
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    @ innerhell - lol!

itachi means weasel in japanese, but i don't think he's a weasel at all. he has great strength and is an awesome character, and although he isn't a very honourable character, he's a pretty awesome.
    To some degree of Japanese belief, weasels are considered harbingers of ill fortune (possibly a reference to his murder of his family and the rest of his clan).
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie ItachiKing is off to a good start ItachiKing's Avatar
    Thanks

He is a cool roge nin but i would have desried my lttle brother.
    Im the King of the Sharingan now suffer for 72 hours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6