+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's finally stated!!!

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

It's finally stated!!!

In the recent update (Chapter 439) It's FINALLY been actually stated that the 4th Hokage is really Naruto's dad!!! xD

Of course throughout the series there have been a crap load of hints pointing to it not to mention they look alike. But it's FINALLY been stated!!

I dunno if this makes you as happy as me but I don't think I can be happier with this series!! Well...maybe if they brought Sasuke back into it...but that's another story lol...kinda........lol ^^;

But yeah, what are your thoughts on the latest developments of the crazyness known as Naruto?
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's finally be stated!!!

In the recent update (Chapter 439) It's FINALLY been actually stated that the 4th Hokage is really Naruto's dad!!! xD

Of course throughout the series there have been a crap load of hints pointing to it not to mention they look alike. But it's FINALLY been stated!!

I dunno if this makes you as happy as me but I don't think I can be happier with this series!! Well...maybe if they brought Sasuke back into it...but that's another story lol...kinda........lol ^^;
    I know this part[A friend of mine told me this a while ago]
    Minato[the Fourth Hokage]was really Naruto`s dad....>>>
    Of course just seem the facial features of Naruto was like Minato`s...>>>
    and He was the one who sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto`s body[although this one known already]......>>>>>
    Minato has no choice to seal the Kyuubi in his own SON!!!![Uzumaki Kushina was Naruto`s Mother].......>>>>
    Minato said when he died they would take care of his SON NARUTO!![Minato didn`t die when he sealed the Kyuubi]..>>>>
    The Manga in Japan was actually finished and so the anime[i got this info from my friend who actually a Mad fan of NARUTO........>>>
    He just currently watching the last nine of Naruto Shippuden..>>
    Well that`s all i know for now..>>>>
    Farewell...>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

are this for real...why didn't i know about this such of thing...i need to speed up on my reading...

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

no offence maku but i knew that AAAAAAAGES ago.it may have just been stated but if u just looked online a bit,u coulda found that out a lot faster.plus,doesnt the looks resemble?

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea zero has a point ummmm... ur late about this it states it in all character bio's of naruto, minato namikaze (yondaime or fourth hokage) is naruto's father and kushina uzumaki is naruto's mom

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Thanks

The Manga in Japan was actually finished and so the anime[i got this info from my friend who actually a Mad fan of NARUTO........>>>
    Seriously? D: Maaaannn...wait...does that mean that the series is almost over? It'd make a bit of sense but that'd kinda suck...I look forwards to reading it at the end of the week lol.

I don't read the character bios cause it ruins the surprise. ^^; I only pay any attention to the manga and that's it anyways. Sorry if I upset you in any way. I was just so happy that it was finally seriously stated instead of just implied in the manga.
    And sometimes...

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea it wasnt like a surprise or anything but it is awesome that this is the first time naruto hears this news. We're all like: "i knew the whole time, I read all these different spoilers, you can tell from their resemblance" all this is true, but what about Naruto peoples? He didnt know and now he has found out from his father himself! How will he react?
    The reason why I like the Naruto Anime so much is because even though Naruto grows up without his parents, without his family, without him knowing his heritage, Naruto doesnt care. Naruto doesnt cry about it, he doesnt let it keep him from his ninja way. But now...things have picked up, will this change Naruto's perspective on life, knowing he is the son of a Hokage?scorch

Thanks

I think it will encourage him to fight harder to reach his dream x) And you're right. I completely forgot that even if we figured out who Naruto's dad is, he didn't even have a real clue.
    When Naruto was put in team 7 he pretty much stopped being all sad about not having a family and all that. Cause he'd gotten friends and realized that Iruka didn't hate him cause of the nine tails but actually pretty much just wanted to help him. ^^
    And sometimes...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast