+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term prediction

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Long term prediction

If you have a theory on how the series will come to a close please me hear what you think.

I think that the series might come to an end sometime when sasuke and itachi finally get to meet again on the battle field. I also believe naruto will become the 6th hokage.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long term prediction

i dont know if the series will be over just that quickly, some more things need resolution. it probably wont be over at least until akatsuki is wiped out (or takes over) and yes, naruto will probably be the 6th hokage. or possibly the
    7th, as someone might have to take over for tsunade and before naruto is quite strong enough

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea. well there is many things that need to be resolved before the series ends, and so thats why i dont think it will be soon. The akatsuki is still at large with memebers that still havent been seen yet or hasnt shown anything at all. others things like their motives and what they ultimatly plan to do with the tailed beast also need to be anwsered.

so does any have an idea of how everything will go down?

Thanks

i think that team snake will square off with itachi and kisame. probably everyone but sasuke and suigetsu will get owned and die. itachi will end up being killed by sasuke. who will be badly hurt. then naruto and his team will show up and help sasuke and suigetsu, who are on the verge of death. sasuke comes to, has a short verbal confrentation with naruto, and leaves with suigetsu.

after that i really dont know what sasuke will do, since he will feel that his purpose has been served. maybe he will come back to konoha, or possibly he will restore the uchiha clan in its own new village somewhere.
    and i just cant shake the feeling that naruto's parents will be revealed.

Thanks

yea thats a pretty good thought, i dont know what sasuke would plan to do if he did kill itachi. I mean his whole life has been nothing but revenge, and he probably couldnt go back to konoha because he is a missing ninja and the anbu's were ordered to kill him. Plus he betrayed the village, so coming back is out of the question.

Thanks

good point. maybe he might kill himself? no, then all the crazed fangirls would kill kishimoto, the author..... i think he will go back to the sound village and become the leader of it. his other goal is to restore his clan, right? so he need to get with the ladies, right?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I predict that Madara is a demon of some sorts that has the ability to possess people. Perhaps he is a Tengu demon. Maybe one day, a hundred years ago, he raped an Uchiha woman and fathered a son who was given his own name. This was the Madara Uchiha that was known to fight Shodai no Hokage (the First Hokage) at the Valley of the End. His demonic lineage allowed an alliance with the Kyuubi so that together, they could stop Shodai who was endowed with the power to suppress Biju like the Kyuubi. This could be seen as a threat to Kyuubi's "fun" therefore the only way to stop such a threat would be to form an alliance with Madara Uchiha. Maybe Madara Uchiha only wanted help to put an end to his father, but Shodai wasn't aware of this information and was only outraged that Madara would ally himself with the demon fox.

The battle at the Valley of the End ended with Madara Uchiha's defeat and utter banishment while Shodai continued to reign over Konoha in prosperity and peace. Madara was then slain by his own father, but not before sealing his own father's power and reducing Tengu Madara's presence into an ethereal disembodied form that would require a host for it to survive.

Hopping from body to body (using a soul transfer technique that was unique to the Tengu race and was then altered for human use by Orochimaru), Tengu Madara came to chance on the body of a certain ginger-haired man who had the power of telepathy and was basically a dreamer. With the help of Tengu Madara, this man became the leader of an organization called the Akatsuki. Why would the Tengu demon help this man? Maybe because he requires ALL of the tailed beasts to unleash his awesome power.

THE END.

How did I come up with this prediction? There is evidence that the Uchiha clan have a connection with the Tengu. The Uchiha clan have a Tengu shrine on their property and underneath this shrine is the secret Uchiha meeting place as well as an alcove that contains the secret and the supposed true purpose of the Uchiha clan.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I predict that Madara is a demon of some sorts that has the ability to possess people. Perhaps he is a Tengu demon. Maybe one day, a hundred years ago, he raped an Uchiha woman and fathered a son who was given his own name. This was the Madara Uchiha that was known to fight Shodai no Hokage (the First Hokage) at the Valley of the End. His demonic lineage allowed an alliance with the Kyuubi so that together, they could stop Shodai who was endowed with the power to suppress Biju like the Kyuubi. This could be seen as a threat to Kyuubi's "fun" therefore the only way to stop such a threat would be to form an alliance with Madara Uchiha. Maybe Madara Uchiha only wanted help to put an end to his father, but Shodai wasn't aware of this information and was only outraged that Madara would ally himself with the demon fox.

The battle at the Valley of the End ended with Madara Uchiha's defeat and utter banishment while Shodai continued to reign over Konoha in prosperity and peace. Madara was then slain by his own father, but not before sealing his own father's power and reducing Tengu Madara's presence into an ethereal disembodied form that would require a host for it to survive.

Hopping from body to body (using a soul transfer technique that was unique to the Tengu race and was then altered for human use by Orochimaru), Tengu Madara came to chance on the body of a certain ginger-haired man who had the power of telepathy and was basically a dreamer. With the help of Tengu Madara, this man became the leader of an organization called the Akatsuki. Why would the Tengu demon help this man? Maybe because he requires ALL of the tailed beasts to unleash his awesome power.

THE END.

How did I come up with this prediction? There is evidence that the Uchiha clan have a connection with the Tengu. The Uchiha clan have a Tengu shrine on their property and underneath this shrine is the secret Uchiha meeting place as well as an alcove that contains the secret and the supposed true purpose of the Uchiha clan.
    honestly probably the whole thing with the tengu is just
    a)a rumor
    b)the uchihas just keep the tengu as a symbol of the clan, as it goes with the fan on their shirt

theres some crazy sh!t in Naruto, but i dont belive kishimoto would put something that off the heezy in the story.

in laymans' terms, you are overthinking it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast