+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Long term prediction

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long term prediction

yes, it could have been that sasuke simply missed any vital spots. also, madara could just use a jutsu like ochi to keep alive.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yes, it could have been that sasuke simply missed any vital spots. also, madara could just use a jutsu like ochi to keep alive.
    well Tobi was supposed to by torn in half according to sasuke, but the slash seem to have done nothing to Tobi. Maybe he can regenerate quickly or something.

But in this long term prediction, Tobi and deidara wont be in it as far as i think so.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Check out THIS scene. It's back when Tobi was introduced. He's flipping the coin in the air like he doesn't really care then all of a sudden, it seems that the coin went through his hand hence the "WHAT THE-?" His hand seems to have phased out from the normal black to a shady gray too in that scene.

So... What I'm basically trying to say. Tobi either has the following:
    • --> The ability to phase through things much like his old master, Zetsu.
      --> He can "go ghost". (har har Danny Phantom)

But then again, he could have just missed catching the ring. Who knows.
    I love my girlfriend.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. I love all of your possible theories, Innerhell. They make sense, in some aspect, and yet still so outside the box. But the Tobi-being-able-to-phase does make the most sense. It actually looks like his arm is fading away when he misses the ring.

My Long Term Predictions:
    Kakashi = 6th Hokage. He has what it takes, I'd say.
    Sasuke kills Itachi, Naruto Kills Akatsuki leader, etc etc.

Hey Innerhell, if you haven't made any predictions on it yet, who do you think's the unnamed Akatsuki with the Flower-accesory?

If you've already predicted that too, i must be blind.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Heh. I love all of your possible theories, Innerhell. They make sense, in some aspect, and yet still so outside the box. But the Tobi-being-able-to-phase does make the most sense. It actually looks like his arm is fading away when he misses the ring.

My Long Term Predictions:
    Kakashi = 6th Hokage. He has what it takes, I'd say.
    Sasuke kills Itachi, Naruto Kills Akatsuki leader, etc etc.

Hey Innerhell, if you haven't made any predictions on it yet, who do you think's the unnamed Akatsuki with the Flower-accesory?

If you've already predicted that too, i must be blind.
    haha, going ghost....

anyway, that is an interesting thought, kakashi being 6th hokage. i think its safe to say that the flower-haired on is a konoichi, correct? and thinking logically she will probably be from a village that not many ppl come from.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    haha, going ghost....

anyway, that is an interesting thought, kakashi being 6th hokage. i think its safe to say that the flower-haired on is a konoichi, correct? and thinking logically she will probably be from a village that not many ppl come from.
    I'd say that's a definate. And Possibly the Cloud village? That's like the only one not used yet >>;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hard for me to say what the ending will be. I think there is still going to be a lot of twists left in the series. I think in the end Itachi will definitely be killed either by Sasuke or Naruto (my money is on Sasuke). But I think that won't happen until much later on. I mean he is a major bad guy after all and it always takes a century in a half before they actually die.

The Akatsuki leader will definitely be reveiled and I'm thinking that his identity will definitely be a big twist in the plot.

I think that once all of the Akatsuki are vanquished then Naruto will become the 6th Hokage sooner or later (it depends on what happens to Tsunade or if she decides to pass down the position of Hokage to Naruto).

I also think that once Itachi is killed that Sasuke will once again join Naruto and I think they will team up to beat the Akatsuki leader because if they don't then the fate of the world will be at stake and what not. But who knows? I may be way off the mark. I have been before.

Thanks

yes, i was thinking the cloud village myself.

i dont think sasuke can come back, ANBU will kill him if he does, methinks. but probably he will some how come back anyway.

maybe Tobi is the ghost of Obito. thin about this, he could be b/c kakashi took the one eye, therefore the ghost wanders in search of the other....lol or maybe not. i donno anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast