+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The low point is upon us.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The low point is upon us.

Sadly, one of Naruto's all time lowest points is upon us. The anime has reached the second Hidan/Kakuzu fight and unless they DRASTICALLY change it compared to the manga, pure unfiltered shit is ahead of us.

Let's discuss the totally unreasonable, pitiful defeat of two supposedly ultra strong enemies by a bunch of kids. I guess that's what you get for killing one good guy, you get to be owned in utterly ridiculous ways.

So here we go, Shikamaru will out-speed Hidan (who can easily keep up with Kakashi) AND Hidan will play an all important part in defeating his partner Kakuzu as well. Just before getting beaten single handedly by Shikamaru...

But that's not the best part kids! Kakuzu will get OUT-SMARTED by NARUTO! ... TWICE!
    I guess lifetimes of experience don't count for a lot these days.

And so the Hidan/Kakuzu story ends, in one of the most ridiculous and lamest ways imaginable.

P.S.
    I was actually quite impressed with episode 81, the buildup to the mission is handled a lot better in the anime compared to the manga. Here's to hoping they actually make something even remotely plausible of the battle as well. Although I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The low point is upon us.

I'm not really keeping up with the anime, but I think I might tune into the next few episodes, just to see how it's done. I remember a while ago, you were complaining about the messed up power levels in the Naruto manga, which is why you quit reading. Have you picked up from where you left off?

I personally disliked the death of both Hidan and Kakuzu. I felt that Hidan was an awesome character, with a lot more potential, and Kakuzu was pretty unique, and entertaining as well. For two great characters to go down at the hands of kids, is pretty messed up. I suppose Shikamaru deserved to defeat Hidan, as revenge for Asuma's death, but I'm still irked at the fact that he had no help at all. Naruto and Kakuzu, on the other hand, was really messed up. I mean no offence to Naruto's fans, but he really isn't that bright. To be able to defeat an Akatsuki, it's almost like saying he's on par with, or better than the organization's members. What can I say to that? Idiocy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I'm not really keeping up with the anime, but I think I might tune into the next few episodes, just to see how it's done. I remember a while ago, you were complaining about the messed up power levels in the Naruto manga, which is why you quit reading. Have you picked up from where you left off?
    I check in from time to time to see if it's improving again... No luck yet.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the fight was absurd...

I mean, like you said, how can two guys that have probably lived longer than we can imagine get defeated by kids who are only mere Jounins/chunnins/gennins in a few hour time spand? Are you SERIOUSE?! I liked Kakuzu's character, and to think that he got outsmarted by naruto...twice...dosen't make me very happy. And I thought Hidan was immortal...I mean, I know he got crushed by rocks, but shouldn't he still be alive or something? I mean really...

But, oh well. Masashi Kishimoto had to end it somehow, neh???

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Thanks

Well yeah, Hidan is still alive. Just immobilized.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well yeah, Hidan is still alive. Just immobilized.
    Oh, yeah, right, forgot that for a second. But, either way, it's still effed up that there is probably no way he can, like, move again unless someone finds where he was crushed, digged him up, and somehow put him back together again. Possibility of that happening: 46.7%.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread