+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Madara Uchiha vs Legendary 4th Hokage

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Madara Uchiha vs Legendary 4th Hokage

Straight-up match, no interfernce, the battle takes place in an open area.

The 4th can use his summons, and anything that has been seen from Madara goes as well....who wins?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie james de los reyes is off to a good start james de los reyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Madara Uchiha vs Legendary 4th Hokage

well the 4th is as strong as the three lengendery sannin and madara can olny go up to mangekeyo sharingan LV.1 so no chance in hell.
    trust me I'v seen every episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Straight-up match, no interfernce, the battle takes place in an open area.

The 4th can use his summons, and anything that has been seen from Madara goes as well....who wins?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james de los reyes View Post
    well the 4th is as strong as the three lengendery sannin and madara can olny go up to mangekeyo sharingan LV.1 so no chance in hell.
    trust me I'v seen every episode.
    Seeing every episode doesn't really do much when there's the fact that the series isn't even complete or over.

Madara has an upgraded Mangekyou Sharingan and he has the power to teleport without seals. Minato needs seals in order to teleport. Madara actually utilizes space/time jutsu to negate attacks from hitting him as well as teleporting to far distances in the "frickin' speed of light" [/exaggeration quoted from Zetsu].

Madara's Mangekyou has no side effects.

If you have seen the final fight between Itachi and Sasuke, you would probably know that Itachi felt devastating side effects. One of the most dangerous side effects that the Mangekyou would normally do to a person would be the retinal damage that leads to imminent blindness. By the time Itachi activates the third Mangekyou jutsu, the Susano'o, Itachi is already completely blind as well as experiencing internal bleeding [a la coughing up blood].

Madara's Mangekyou doesn't have the side effect of retinal deterioration therefore, theoretically, if Madara would have activated the Susano'o, there would be no physical side effects whatsoever.

It is also safe to assume that Madara can use the same space/time jutsu that Kakashi can do with his own Mangekyou. It is possible that the attack is a variant of the Amaterasu. It is possible that Madara uses this jutsu with the eye that is obstructed and hidden by his mask.

And remember this final fact: Minato died fighting the Kyuubi. Madara was strong enough to bend the Kyuubi's will to the point where Madara enslaved it as if it were his pet.
    I love my girlfriend.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

It really hard to say, but im going to go with......Madara Uchiha, the reason is because the 4th struggled against the 9 tails to seal it inside naruto, Madara treated it like it was his pet, but i think that is because of his sinister charka that he has, which the fox said was like Sasuke's. Also the 4th's main, and most impressive jutsu was the yellow flash technique, and the although not the same jutsu,
     click to show spoiler
    I mean ceasing to exist is simply amazing.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is much too earlier to even discuss this, we aren't exactly sure of what techniques either of these ninja truly posses. I will point out several things...

While you can argue that the nine tails was being controlled by Madara we don't know exactly what happened during the attack. It is one thing to fight off the nine tails in the middle of the wilderness verses fighting in the middle of a village you are protecting. The use of the Fuuin Jutsu Shiki Fuujin was a sacrifice to protect others quickly, I doubt it would have been used otherwise. Also there is a question of the motives for sealing the fox demon into Naruto and what secret Yondaime left with Jiraiya concerning it.

Likewise keep in mind that Madara was not able to defeat the first hokage for leadership of Hidden Leaf village which suggests even with Mangekyo Sharingan he is not invincible, likewise Madara did suggest in the manga that if he had not hidden aspects of the Mangekyo Sharingan from Itachi he would have died when the trap Itachi placed in Sasuke's eyes was triggered furthermore suggesting he is not all powerful.

Personally I think it could go either way but until we know more about the limits and capabilities of both characters it is debatable.

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Yondaime Hokage will win. He could seal the 9-tailed demon fox. although Madara can't control the fox, but you did say he is legendary, I think 4th hokage can win.
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Newbie MadaraKinG is off to a good start MadaraKinG's Avatar
    Thanks

my vote is for Madara cause hes stronger and cant he do that technique i forgot the name (the jutsu Kakashi did to take Deidaras arm)
    pain is inevitable suffering is optional

Newbie dj heavoir is off to a good start dj heavoir's Avatar
    Thanks

Madara might win this fight
    Yondaime is pretty strong and fast but compared to the Madara now, he doesnt stand a chance
    Madara opened the 3rd stage of mangekyou so he can do stuff Itachi or Kakashi hasn't done
    Madara doesnt need any seals to do teleportation, Yondaime needs his special kunais or seals to teleport
    I personally like Yondaime but this fight will be won by Madara in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast