Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto!

it really depends on your preferred anime genres and such, but i'd say that for the majority of people, naruto would be an extremely enjoyable anime to watch. it's filled with action, and you might think action is for guys only.. but i can tell you, it is not. i'm female, and naruto's one of my favourite anime series, if not my favourite.

i'll have to admit, the first 10 or so episodes were not too good, but not too bad either. there was humour, and action, and great music as well, but nothing of much significance really occurred. then from about episode 15 and onwards, i was hooked. i was addicted to the anime, and couldn't quite quench my thirst for more.

you can read a review of naruto on ao, located here
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Jun 22, 2006 at 03:31 AM.

Newbie dien04 may be famous one day dien04 may be famous one day dien04's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought naruto's gonna be lame either but when i saw it, i was hooked. there was once episode where i literally cried..i really did! and my brother was laughing at me since i was complaining to him before how he wastes time watching naruto. i wasn't really hooked but it attracted me.

the episode where i cried should be between the tsunade arc...i don't remember it anymore hehe :P
    "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
    So Nostalgic

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

never really thought that Naruto would be a bad show, but I was kinda surprised that they put it on TV cause the first time I ever saw Naruto was in my friend's Shonen Jump magazine and the first page I saw depicted a ninja being eviscerated and then having his bowels/intestines eaten by crows.

now that's kid-friendly entertainment

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto mega magic rox
    I already got epsoides 1-189

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

jeez, how many episodes are there supposed to be??

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think it's ok,nothing to write home about,because the fillers kinda drop it's watch rate.I mean almost a whole year of crap for no reason just to waste time.I give it a 6 out of 10.The fillers drag it out too much,like Inu Yasha.
    Omae o Korosu!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I loved the part where the third Hokage died.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Yeah, I loved the part where the third Hokage died.
    lol i still remember my sister and i going, "hurry up and die old man!". i mean no offense to any who respect the 3rd, but that's just the way we felt at that moment.

just a side note to those who dislike the fillers. if you don't like them, don't watch them. i wouldn't suggest anyone quit naruto altogether just because the fillers are crap. take up reading the manga, or wait for the fillers to end.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast