Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto!

I like the fillers but its feels non stop over half of it is fillerwith no conetion to the main story. For instince the last 15 or so eppisodes where nothing but filler

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

I call is filler killer,cause that's basically what happened.I'm currently working on my own anime called Tentousen.It's going to have fillers but they are going to be interesting and not a year long almost.It's a samurai anime but unlike any you've seen.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the fillers themselves are not so bad. not that good but not too bad either. It's knowing that these episodes will have no important outcome to the storyline that makes them unbearable. You know that no major characters are going to die or some incredible revelation is going to take place during the fillers. That's what makes them tiresome to me at least.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah,i wish I could fight drunk like Rock Lee,that would be tight.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

No that never happen to me exept when I got to watch bo bobo bobobo that is really stupid and It will always be stupid, but Naruto Is a really cool show.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not crazy about Naruto... But I like the story. And about the avatars, I use it bcuz of its quality. Arts is what I'm talking about....
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adarrah
    I'm not crazy about Naruto... But I like the story. And about the avatars, I use it bcuz of its quality. Arts is what I'm talking about....
    I think that picture suits you just fine,I could see you being that girl.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is great its funny,actiony,and sometimes sad BUT I hate the cartoon network version cause they basically ruined it,IT is a show you get usually hooke on and everybody has a character they can relate to I think thats why there are so many avatars because its one of those freaking sweet shows
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast