Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto!

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto!

some episodes of naruto are ridiculous time wasters...and the rest are awesome.
    but i hate that. some of the episodes you watch and think "why the hell am i watching this?" and then you see a really good one and think "oh thats why"

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is awesome, its just that the fillers are really a waste of time, but other then that it's a great show. It has a lot of action,drama, etc. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

BELEIVE IT!

idk, I think Naruto is weird. The kid says beleive it all the time, but now they added blood and stopped saying that so it's all good, i guess.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is interesting... Yeah... All those chakra thing and martial art are awesome! In fact, chakra and martial arts are real... The characters and songs are nice. So I can't deny it was cool!
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

It is my second favorite anime...it is kinda funny and action-packed...but it has the same plot as other animes.....the main character always looses the first and then wins the last time....

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

American version of Naruto simply put, can go drain in the toilet. The voice actorts for the naruto characters are bad and doesn't fit them. naruto keeps saying "believe it" which is annoying.

But you know what really pisses me off. shikamaru's favorite saying from "troublesome" to "what a drag".

manga is better to me because it doesn't waste time like the show with there fillers and it's up to the point.

Newbie Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Naruto!

Quote Originally Posted by dien04 View Post
    i thought naruto's gonna be lame either but when i saw it, i was hooked. there was once episode where i literally cried..i really did! and my brother was laughing at me since i was complaining to him before how he wastes time watching naruto. i wasn't really hooked but it attracted me.

the episode where i cried should be between the tsunade arc...i don't remember it anymore hehe :P
    The episode that made me cry was when Rock lee's bones got crushed and then he got up and he was bleeding and stuff Then when Gai sensei started crying I started crying too because He is soo cool.Anyway,I was addicted to naruto when I saw a manga of it and I read it and then I watched the show and I was like"this is so cool!!!!!"And then I started collecting pics from it on my computer and Im soo obssessed with Kiba Inuzuka now Its a very good Anime!

Yay,my first sig from meh,Kitten chan :3

Newbie naruto7 may be famous one day naruto7 may be famous one day naruto7's Avatar
    Thanks

Im crazy about the show and i watch it every day at 9:00 at night. Every one should watch it , its that good.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast