+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto at a all New Level

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naruto at a all New Level

Has any of you seen Naruto Shippuuden episode 88 now naruto has more then power he has learned to think in a super clever way using his Shadow Clones and now he has a great new move that is only half done what is next .To me Naruto is on a 10 times higher level then the naruto we have seen in Naruto Shippuuden he will need this power to beat the one he needs to save Sasuke bit i cant wait to see the next episode of Naruto Shippuuden.

On this form i would like to talk about if you think even as powerful as he is is it enough to save Sasuke and what do you think his complete move will be like.
    Last edited by Alphonse Hohenheim; Dec 14, 2008 at 03:23 PM.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto at a all New Level

woooooooooooo!that is so awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto at a all New Level

I don't follow the Naruto anime, but I do follow the manga. I'm not sure exactly where the anime is up to, but from the topic post, I can gather that Naruto's currently training with Kakashi and Yamato in developing his "new technique". I do agree in that Naruto has definitely matured, but then again, which character hasn't? He is no doubt stronger than he was 2-3 years ago, but as for being 10 times stronger, that's pushing it a little lol. At this stage, Naruto cannot defeat Sasuke. His complete move, I did not find very interesting, but I guess it was pretty innovative. It might actually turn out better in the anime than it did in the manga because the anime's colourful, animated and has sound effects (something the manga lacks, but at least I don't have to sit through hours of time-consuming episodes).

If this is indeed a "spoiler" thread, I wouldn't call the latest anime episode a spoiler. The latest manga chapter would be, simply because the anime follows the manga.

PS - There's a separate spoiler section for the Naruto series here.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Okay sorry for not putting it in the spoiler section yes i agree i dont think he can beat sasuke not yet but hes more powerful cause hes not just using new powers but hes aslo got a new way of thinking in battle thats why hes way more powerful and that anime is he just beat is first opponent using his half complete move.

+ Reply to Thread