+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto chapter 450 discussion.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto chapter 450 discussion.

Well, after Naruto has completed his training at Mt. Miyaboku, he returns to Konaha and fights Pain in an epic batlle of ultimate jutsu! Pain of course was trying to destroy all of ther ninja nations to restore peace and balance as once was the great Jaraiya's dream. When Naruto finally meets Pain he emediately decides that he's not going to kill Pain because he wants to carry out Jaraiya's dream. Pain then believes that Naruto is the one to make peace to the world and brings everyone back to life. When Kakashi helps Naruto back to the villlage, evveryone that lives in Konaha was there cheering for Naruto. They finally acknowledged him as a great shinobi! But you think Naruto is the 6th Hokage right? Well at the council meeting, not one person nominates naruto. they descide without hesitation that it would be Danzo.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Naruto spoiler: The 6th Hokage revealed!

Well Kakashi got nominated at least.
    I wonder if chapter 450 finally spells the end of the Akatsuki arc.

In other news, this has become a Naruto chapter 450 discussion. Otherwise there wouldn't be anything to talk about.

EDIT: Oh, and moving to spoiler talk.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto chapter 450 discussion.

Well no Akatsuki is still together and there going to use Sasuke to destroy Konaha now.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Well no Akatsuki is still together and there going to use Sasuke to destroy Konaha now.
    I just wish Hidan would make a surprise comeback. Hidan and Kakuzu got ripped off bad by the author.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I just wish Hidan would make a surprise comeback. Hidan and Kakuzu got ripped off bad by the author.
    Completely.
    And seriously, I still don't see why Naruto would even be considered Hokage at this point...Village Hero? I suppose that's it. I'd still have to go with Kakashi, but freakin' Danzo and his scheming...Ah well.
    I'm interested in the series now again...Though I miss Pain already.
    And I think Kisame needs to be killed off...Unless he has some sort of secret whatever left in stock, I can't see myself giving a hoot for anything about him.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie dayawan is off to a good start
    Thanks

That is a nice end of this season of naruto. I m waiting when naruto fight with sasuke. 450 episode which makes kakashi alive. thanks god

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    He's dead for sure though. Kishimoto even cemented the fact by mentioning in the Third Databook that Hidan loses his "immortality" when he hasn't killed anyone in a ritual.

Anyway, I'm much more interested on whom Madara has on mind to become "another pawn". Kabuto maybe?
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jun 11, 2009 at 10:53 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    He's dead for sure though. Kishimoto even cemented the fact by mentioning in the Third Databook that Hidan loses his "immortality" when he hasn't killed anyone in a ritual.
    Really? Ugh, he really screwed up on that arc.

As for the current story, it doesn't seem very interesting to me. Madara never made much of an impact on me (probably because the first Hokage is so much higher on the awesome scale).
    Wasn't kabuto being half-controlled by Orochimaru? I don't think he wants to be Madara's pawn if he can help it, considering he left the Akatsuki.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast