Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ending?

Newbie Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Naruto Ending?

First, something I've always wished for:
    I heard that Naruto get with Hinata in the later Episodes. Eps. 250+?

Naruto Ending:
    It might just be a rumor but... I heard that everyone dies in 'Naruto' except Shino. I also heard that Kakashi dies before Sasuke and so does Naruto. O-O

I don't know if this is true but it's SHOCKING.
    Tenchu, Wrath Of Heaven.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Ending?

Naruto is far from being finished. I don't think even Masashi Kishimoto himself already knows the ending.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Naruto is far from being finished. I don't think even Masashi Kishimoto himself already knows the ending.
    Actually, i think he does. i read it in one of his interviews.
    As for the ending, it should be something dramatic, like the nine-tails goes crazy and naruto destroys it and becomes hokage...or something. bleh.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lin-kuu View Post
    First, something I've always wished for:
    I heard that Naruto get with Hinata in the later Episodes. Eps. 250+?

Naruto Ending:
    It might just be a rumor but... I heard that everyone dies in 'Naruto' except Shino. I also heard that Kakashi dies before Sasuke and so does Naruto. O-O

I don't know if this is true but it's SHOCKING.
    I don't think naruto would end that way, like hassun said the show is far from over and maybe he doesn't even know how to end it, he might have some ideas, but thats it I think.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787 may be famous one day Zero787's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though Masashi Kishimoto doesn't have an ending for the anime, I hope what lin-kuu is saying about Naruto and Hinata getting together is true.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have a feeling that Hinata will be killed off sometime in the future in a dramatic way (a la Aeris in Final Fantasy VII) & that it will most likely leave a lasting & permenant mental scar for Naruto. I also belive that Naruto will end up with Sakura.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL as Hassun said, Naruto is far from being finished. Even in the manga at the currrent moment, it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon. Personally, I believe Naruto will go on and on and on... until one day, when it really does end, I'll be an old lady (jks) lol. What I mean to say is - Naruto is just one of those anime series that you cannot see ending any time soon. At the moment, I'd like to keep it that way.

As for Naruto and Hinata getting together, and the prediction that everyone dies except Shino, none of this has been proven yet - not even hinted upon. Instead of wasting our time pondering on who ends up with who, and who dies in the end, why don't we just wait it out?

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well in Shonen Jump I saw that Masashi Kishimoto already knows the ending and also the creater of One Piece. But I did hear rumers that Sauske goes with Sakura so we hve to wait and see.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast