Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 64

Thread: Naruto Ending?

  1. #33
    Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Why do you want to know this....
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by pikapika28 View Post
    Does it matter how Naruto is going to end?

    I think there will be more to it. Similar to Dragonball series (subseries or saga)
    That would be nice but, I doubt it.


    Quote Originally Posted by kinetic
    Well the Naruto+Hinata is true I think it is around Manga Ch 330( but dont quote me in the exacts ch) They get together on his birthday. But not before she woops his but. Sorry Sakura fans she gets her wish and gets sasuke back.

    as for the end your guess is as good as mine. But I dont think that they will kill naruto untill after he becomes Hokage, so everyone dieing is probly someone tring to guess the ending..weelat least to me



    you can read up to 302 lasttime I checked on you tube!
    Inner Meji: Chah YES! GO HINATA!!


  2. #34
    Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    If I tell'ya I'll have to kill'ya
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    that makes me sooooo happy...... can someone tell me how. and what or what happens.
    Well it happens in the arc after they try to get saske back and fail for the second time. Naruto starts to see hinata in a new light, it dosen't hurt that she becomes more active in her prosute. But she find our boy hanging out on his birthday alone in a tree, and says see will give him the greatest gift she can give. And naruto being the perv the hermit raised so well thinks it is some thing else. But in fact it is her aid in his training. He got down to his skivies befor the first hit landed, she wooped him good During the training naruto starts to put together all the peices with the help of his frinds and conffesses to her then her daddy come out of nowhere and tryed to get him but he was to quick and tha is as far as I have gotten. I need a drink...and rest.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

  3. #35
    Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    701
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
    Well it happens in the arc after they try to get saske back and fail for the second time. Naruto starts to see hinata in a new light, it dosen't hurt that she becomes more active in her prosute. But she find our boy hanging out on his birthday alone in a tree, and says see will give him the greatest gift she can give. And naruto being the perv the hermit raised so well thinks it is some thing else. But in fact it is her aid in his training. He got down to his skivies befor the first hit landed, she wooped him good During the training naruto starts to put together all the peices with the help of his frinds and conffesses to her then her daddy come out of nowhere and tryed to get him but he was to quick and tha is as far as I have gotten. I need a drink...and rest.
    LOL yes, you need to rest. Incase anyone's confused, this doesn't actually happen in the anime/manga.

    As I've said before, the manga is no where near finished, so the anime can't be, can it? All you Naruto fans can relax for now, and instead of predicting who ends up with who and who kills who and so on, how about you focus on the fillers. Now aren't we all enjoying that?

    I just hope they end it soon and get onto the Kakashi Gaiden arc. Even though I don't watch the anime because of the fillers, but read the manga, I'd love to see the action scenes in that arc. Black and white paper can't be more entertaining that multi-coloured animations with sound effects and music. XD

  4. #36
    AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Protecting my loved one.
    Posts
    1,601
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    jesus....we all know tht sasuke is gonna be owned one all or another.....coz he aint gonna go back with anyone execpt orchimaru who is btw a child molester....Sai is a real strong replacement for Sasuke in Team Kakashi...but anyways, I think Hinata and Naruto will grow closer together.....while i see Sarukra going Rock Lee

    Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

  5. #37
    Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    im happy sauske ( yay i spelt his name right too.) is not going to die.

    Tanks zyta

  6. #38
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    jesus....we all know tht sasuke is gonna be owned one all or another.....coz he aint gonna go back with anyone execpt orchimaru who is btw a child molester....Sai is a real strong replacement for Sasuke in Team Kakashi...but anyways, I think Hinata and Naruto will grow closer together.....while i see Sarukra going Rock Lee
    if that is suppose to happen, then with what chick will sasuke end up with?

  7. #39
    Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in ur ass and around the corner
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lin-kuu View Post
    First, something I've always wished for:
    I heard that Naruto get with Hinata in the later Episodes. Eps. 250+?

    Naruto Ending:
    It might just be a rumor but... I heard that everyone dies in 'Naruto' except Shino. I also heard that Kakashi dies before Sasuke and so does Naruto. O-O

    I don't know if this is true but it's SHOCKING.
    I have only watched/read a little of Naruto but i do read ill say Naruto won't die, if that is the eand of Naruto.

  8. #40
    Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Naruto Ending?

    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    if that is suppose to happen, then with what chick will sasuke end up with?
    i will end up with him lol.

    Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. naruto 3 strictly naruto
    By masterzach in forum Anime
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2006, 08:32 AM
  2. KH1 Ending.
    By Shadowboy in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 08, 2006, 02:35 PM
  3. Never ending
    By Fallen Hero in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2006, 06:14 PM
  4. Who has seen the ending of DBZ?
    By TSUNAMI in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2005, 05:26 PM
  5. X (Series ending vx. the Movie Ending)
    By Sinistra in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 07, 2005, 06:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts