Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ending?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Ending?

Quote Originally Posted by pikapika28 View Post
    Does it matter how Naruto is going to end?

I think there will be more to it. Similar to Dragonball series (subseries or saga)
    That would be nice but, I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic
    Well the Naruto+Hinata is true I think it is around Manga Ch 330( but dont quote me in the exacts ch) They get together on his birthday. But not before she woops his but. Sorry Sakura fans she gets her wish and gets sasuke back.

as for the end your guess is as good as mine. But I dont think that they will kill naruto untill after he becomes Hokage, so everyone dieing is probly someone tring to guess the ending..weelat least to me

you can read up to 302 lasttime I checked on you tube!
    Inner Meji: Chah YES! GO HINATA!!

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    that makes me sooooo happy...... can someone tell me how. and what or what happens.
    Well it happens in the arc after they try to get saske back and fail for the second time. Naruto starts to see hinata in a new light, it dosen't hurt that she becomes more active in her prosute. But she find our boy hanging out on his birthday alone in a tree, and says see will give him the greatest gift she can give. And naruto being the perv the hermit raised so well thinks it is some thing else. But in fact it is her aid in his training. He got down to his skivies befor the first hit landed, she wooped him good During the training naruto starts to put together all the peices with the help of his frinds and conffesses to her then her daddy come out of nowhere and tryed to get him but he was to quick and tha is as far as I have gotten. I need a drink...and rest.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
    Well it happens in the arc after they try to get saske back and fail for the second time. Naruto starts to see hinata in a new light, it dosen't hurt that she becomes more active in her prosute. But she find our boy hanging out on his birthday alone in a tree, and says see will give him the greatest gift she can give. And naruto being the perv the hermit raised so well thinks it is some thing else. But in fact it is her aid in his training. He got down to his skivies befor the first hit landed, she wooped him good During the training naruto starts to put together all the peices with the help of his frinds and conffesses to her then her daddy come out of nowhere and tryed to get him but he was to quick and tha is as far as I have gotten. I need a drink...and rest.
    LOL yes, you need to rest. Incase anyone's confused, this doesn't actually happen in the anime/manga.

As I've said before, the manga is no where near finished, so the anime can't be, can it? All you Naruto fans can relax for now, and instead of predicting who ends up with who and who kills who and so on, how about you focus on the fillers. Now aren't we all enjoying that?

I just hope they end it soon and get onto the Kakashi Gaiden arc. Even though I don't watch the anime because of the fillers, but read the manga, I'd love to see the action scenes in that arc. Black and white paper can't be more entertaining that multi-coloured animations with sound effects and music. XD

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

jesus....we all know tht sasuke is gonna be owned one all or another.....coz he aint gonna go back with anyone execpt orchimaru who is btw a child molester....Sai is a real strong replacement for Sasuke in Team Kakashi...but anyways, I think Hinata and Naruto will grow closer together.....while i see Sarukra going Rock Lee

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im happy sauske ( yay i spelt his name right too.) is not going to die.

Tanks zyta

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    jesus....we all know tht sasuke is gonna be owned one all or another.....coz he aint gonna go back with anyone execpt orchimaru who is btw a child molester....Sai is a real strong replacement for Sasuke in Team Kakashi...but anyways, I think Hinata and Naruto will grow closer together.....while i see Sarukra going Rock Lee
    if that is suppose to happen, then with what chick will sasuke end up with?

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lin-kuu View Post
    First, something I've always wished for:
    I heard that Naruto get with Hinata in the later Episodes. Eps. 250+?

Naruto Ending:
    It might just be a rumor but... I heard that everyone dies in 'Naruto' except Shino. I also heard that Kakashi dies before Sasuke and so does Naruto. O-O

I don't know if this is true but it's SHOCKING.
    I have only watched/read a little of Naruto but i do read ill say Naruto won't die, if that is the eand of Naruto.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    if that is suppose to happen, then with what chick will sasuke end up with?
    i will end up with him lol.

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast