Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Ending?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naruto will end, but I don't think it'll be any time soon. I'm pretty sure Kishimoto has a lot more planned for us Naruto fans lol. Although romance is present in the anime, it's not a main focus of the storyline, so I wouldn't speculate too much on pairings. I'm more concerned about the Akatsuki members lol. One of them is proving to be immortal in the latest chapter, but I'd better shut my mouth before I get flamed for spoiling the manga.

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't mind if you blurt it out. ;]

You're right. I am starting a rumor aren't I? Although It was already a rumor... Hopefully the Naruto Ending won't be as bad as we all thought it would be.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's a lot more story left in the manga before it ends.
    There's still plenty of Akatsuki members to fight and kill and there's also Orochimaru to deal with. I'm just hoping that it's over once the Akatsuki "saga" is finished. I don't want Kishimoto to pull a DBZ and make another timeskip where Naruto is in his fourties, writing perverted novels and running Konoha as the Seventh Hokage (Shikamaru being the Sixth). Now, that would suck.
    I love my girlfriend.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I don't want Kishimoto to pull a DBZ and make another timeskip where Naruto is in his fourties, writing perverted novels and running Konoha as the Seventh Hokage (Shikamaru being the Sixth). Now, that would suck.
    hehe shikamaru beign the sixth is not a bad idea actually. C'mon the guy is a genius when it comes to plannification stuff. About Naruto being in his forties writting perverted novels i think that would be pretty kool to watch.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't want Kishimoto to pull a DBZ and make another timeskip where Naruto is in his fourties, writing perverted novels and running Konoha as the Seventh Hokage (Shikamaru being the Sixth). Now, that would suck.
    LOL we're all praying for the same thing. If Naruto does turn into DBZ II, someone might just shoot Kishimoto. Naruto in his fourties, writing perverted novels and running Konoha as the 7th - now that would make a remarkable filler. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    hehe shikamaru beign the sixth is not a bad idea actually. C'mon the guy is a genius when it comes to plannification stuff.
    Yeah, Shikamaru's a pure genius - the latest chapter of the manga's already proved that much. Let's hope Naruto's IQ can at least level half of Shikamaru's lol.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's a lot more story left in the manga before it ends.
    There's still plenty of Akatsuki members to fight and kill and there's also Orochimaru to deal with. I'm just hoping that it's over once the Akatsuki "saga" is finished. I don't want Kishimoto to pull a DBZ and make another timeskip where Naruto is in his fourties, writing perverted novels and running Konoha as the Seventh Hokage (Shikamaru being the Sixth). Now, that would suck.
    Lol I bet everyone is praying he won't, though it would be kinda wild, but what will be worst if naruto becomes hokage and have kids like the others and the kids have their reasons to live and what they want to be and what they want to do hmm its not so bad.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks
    i have no freaking idea. Wait and see....

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks
    How true. I actually want Shika to become hokage! Although we all know it will never happen. Maybe.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast