+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hard Questions!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Hard Questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Azumi88 View Post
    How long will it take the Akatsuki, or anyone for that matter, to bring out the two years of training that everyone was supposed to be doing, Naruto and Sasuke both haven't shown any promise yet, they are still using such repetitive moves right now, it's annoying.
    Naruto defeated an akatsuki member with one attack after he OUTSMARTED his defence.

It's imbalanced and sad but their progress is so great it completely destroys all credibility.

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Next question.

How much of Kabuto's body has Orochimaru taken over?

Answer would be, nearly a third of his body.
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    Question: What's the Deal with Pein/Pain's Six bodies? and the Whole "Six Paths of Pein/Pain" ?
    If I had to guess, it's a feature of the rinnegan and being able to reincarnate the body over and over again. Splitting a set skill into one of the 6 vassels, for instance the Naruto resembling Pain used Ninjutsu, The Ponytailed Pain could use summonings, The Fat Pain sucked in chakra (lol ate the ultimate rasengan like a sandwich XD), who knows what the others can do but its more or less divided.

Uber abstract.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

what she said all 6 of them can only use one move and they can see from everyone of their views so one could be a mile away and they all could see what he sees

Newbie Joosep Parts is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naruto was able to defeat the akatsuki member because he's rasengan, it destroyed 3 hearts instantly and 4th was damaged, kakashi finished him. That was one of the zombie guys.

Madrada ain't Tobi.
    Madara ain't an old man, Itachi said Madara is invincible. A fact.'

Rinnegan: allowed to control 6 other bodies bla bla you all know... Deidera was one of he's controlled bodies. It's also speculated that he also controls hes Sister, the only female akatsuki member, Konan.

Newbie th33flip28 is off to a good start
    Thanks

so i have a few questions about whose stronger, and also tell me why.
    1. Pain or itachi (if he took sasuke eyes)?
    2. Pain or sasuke after he takes itachi's eyes?
    3. Pain at full strenght or naruto at full strenght after he controls the ninetails?
    4. Kakashi vs madera
    5. kakashi vs pain
    6. kakashi vs itachi
    7. is minato speed the or teleport the same as maderas?
    8. do all Mangekyō Sharingan users posses a diff power like kakashi's fast reaction that can kill in instict, maderas teleport thing?
    9. is minato really that strong
    10. who is the strongest out of them all?
    11. is it true before itachi fought sasuke, itachi was fighting madera? and why?

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    good question... well because he discovered the true evil of the uchiha clan and decided to kill them all.
    actually...Uchiha Itachi killed his clan because he was ordered to by the hokage and the elders. THEY were scared that the Uchiha would start a war to gain more control over Konoha. Please, if your going to answer questions, answer them with reason.

And josep, who's sis? Konan isn't Pein's sister. He met her when he was wandering and starving. and she sure isn't deidara's sis. and Deidara wasn't controlled by Pein either, neither is Konan. It was proved when Naruto defeated Pein and he used the last of his power to bring back all the people he killed when he invaded Konoha. Konan was still alive afterward, and even when Pein was alive she didn't have the Rinnegan eyes. And Kabuto has Deidara's body, it has no holes or any signs of Pein taking the body.
    Last edited by Sukai; Jul 19, 2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: missed a few points
    Does destroying who you were make you who you are?

Newbie Jason9 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    ok heres one no ones knowsthe answer to excepti think i do!!

Is Tobi really Obito?

Yes Obito is Tobi because he gave Kakashi his left eye as Tobi has only one eyed mask! and the hole is on the right eye!! and the hair looks like obitos!! >.> muahaha fear me im a narutard i know too much!! <.<
    um no your wrong that is madara uchiha nd obvioulsy your not a naruto nerd

Newbie Jason9 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sukai View Post
    actually...Uchiha Itachi killed his clan because he was ordered to by the hokage and the elders. THEY were scared that the Uchiha would start a war to gain more control over Konoha. Please, if your going to answer questions, answer them with reason.

And josep, who's sis? Konan isn't Pein's sister. He met her when he was wandering and starving. and she sure isn't deidara's sis. and Deidara wasn't controlled by Pein either, neither is Konan. It was proved when Naruto defeated Pein and he used the last of his power to bring back all the people he killed when he invaded Konoha. Konan was still alive afterward, and even when Pein was alive she didn't have the Rinnegan eyes. And Kabuto has Deidara's body, it has no holes or any signs of Pein taking the body.
    its neither of there sisters nd kinan wasnt controlled by pain either. and kabuto has orichimarus body not deidara

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast