+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Manga

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Asuma!

Naruto chapter 328 is out, and all I have to say is... IIYYYAAAA!! (Please excuse my emotional outburst >_<"). This has got to be one the best chapters I've read so far. But.. but.. but.. why Asuma-sensei?! Why him?! I guess it's to be expected - with all that talk before about Asuma being destined to... Ack, what a shocker. We didn't even get to know him, and now he's... Noo!! Come back Asuma!! >_<"
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Oct 21, 2006 at 02:29 AM.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Manga

Asuma's death is unexpected coz some would have believed dat he plays a major role in the elimination of Akatsuki.Now we know the telepathy guy is indeed the Akatsuki leader n when the next 1 comes out,we'll know the true target of Akatsuki.But still i wish the unknown member was revealed.I guess Asuma had 2 die soon but not so soon.Guess Hidan was stronger than expected.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Asuma did commented on how he was a pawn in japanese chess when he was playing with Shikamaru. So in a way it was expected that in chess the pawn will always die. But i wanted to know who was the king tho.....i'm guessing that he might have bin referring to Naruto coz of his Kyuubi. But tht chapter was really emotional tho >.< Asuma meeting them for the first time and congraluting them on becoming chunnins. *sighs* poor Kunerai..

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

King?

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Guess Hidan was stronger than expected.
    Haha lol yeah, he was skewered, and his head was cut off as well! Yet, he calmly said to Kakuzu - get my head for me. Strong indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    Well Asuma did commented on how he was a pawn in japanese chess when he was playing with Shikamaru. So in a way it was expected that in chess the pawn will always die. But i wanted to know who was the king tho.....i'm guessing that he might have bin referring to Naruto coz of his Kyuubi. But tht chapter was really emotional tho >.< Asuma meeting them for the first time and congraluting them on becoming chunnins. *sighs* poor Kunerai..
    Hmm yeah, before, I thought that Asuma was done for, with all those earlier signs and such of his death. But then I thought to myself, Kishimoto wouldn't seriously kill him, would he? It was just unexpected - I never thought Asuma would be gone forever. It's almost unreal..

As for the "King" - I doubt it's Naruto, or I could say that I hope it isn't Naruto. He's had his fair share of being in the spotlight - it's time to let someone else advance. I'm hoping the "King" will show Naruto just what it takes to be a King.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The "king"will b somebody asuma knows.it could refer 2 naruto or the person dat u least expect or somebody who hasn't been introduced yet although i doubt dat.now we know asuma is gone,but his spirit still lingers in the heart of the other ninjas of konoha.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I just can't wait till everyone else hears about what happened to Asuma, I bet Gai will go 8 gates on Hidan and kick some serious butt

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Character reactions...

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I just can't wait till everyone else hears about what happened to Asuma, I bet Gai will go 8 gates on Hidan and kick some serious butt
    It'll definitely be interesting to see how the other characters will react to Asuma's death. I can already see the dark clouds and harsh rain at his funeral, Kurenai mourning, Kakashi visiting the memorial, and all the others with sad, sober faces. Quite an emotional moment in the Naruto manga, you'll have to admit. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

Shikamaru must be in a state of self-blame. He probably thought that if only he did that, or that, Asuma would still be alive. Asuma meant a lot to Shikamaru as a mentor and as good friend. Shikamaru smoking Asuma's cigarette is proof enough of that. I wonder what he'll do - if he takes after revenge, that'll be bad, but I doubt it. He's smarter than that.

anime_being_god - I highly suggest you read Anime Series - Rules and How It Works before posting here.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well everyone jounin will be out for the Atasuki's blood. So tht's gonna make their job more diffcult to get naruto. I'm willing to bet that the Atasuki will try to ambush Naruto so tht they dont have to face the jounins. or they might go all out on this by getting more than two of the atauski members to deal with naruto. Either it's gonna build up to a massive brawl

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast