+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Manga

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Manga

It was an interesting chapter, with the Akatsuki's true objection revealed and all. It seems that Naruto's training is still going no where - let's hope he'll come up with something soon. His training's getting pretty repetitive. Kakashi's way of facing left and right at the same time made me laugh lol. All in all, a chapter that has sparked my curiosity. I'm definitely looking forward to more action in the upcoming chapters.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i reckon dat the manga is going 2 slow.sure it keeps the reader guessing at wats happening but some r getting impatient n can't wait 2 c wat happens next.yes..we expect a funeral,more mysteries probably revealed or comes up n definite an encounter with the Akatsuki members.however,i still want 2 c Naruto's role in all this.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Impatience?

I guess it's only natural that some would become impatient, but I actually like the pace it's going at. We also have to keep in mind that the reason people might be getting impatient is because one chapter is released each week - that's 4 chapters per month. I usually read a few volumes in a month, so that explains a lot. I don't see it as the manga plot itself that's progressing slowly - it's more the release dates. Even then, I'm fine with the current progression. Kishimoto can take his sweet time if that's what it takes to give us good chapters.

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you on the time frame, but what i am wandering is what did naruto figure out with on mixing the wind manipulation to the rasengan that is what i am wandering and you know that the akatsuki is going to be coming after him soon but i think they are delaying that for the end cuz as the old lady stated the nine tails is the last and the most powerful of all the tailed beast, plus what is the Jashin religion there has to be something up with that

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

The Jashin Religion is sorta only relevant when the time comes to kill Hidian. As for the collection of the demons, it could be true tht the ninetails will actually require all atasuki members to deal with it. Thus it wouldnt be surprising to see a massive brawl out in the Konoha village or even where the leader was. Coz it's all building up nicely to a good fight. Kunerai perhaps having a grudge against them, Shikamaru as well, perhaps all of Konoha crying out for their blood.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Two weeks of inactivity? This thread isn't looking too good! >_<"

Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with the Naruto manga due to a few unfortunate twists in my ever-so-wonderful life, but I did manage to skim-read chapter 330. Naruto's training is still going, Asuma's funeral was held, but wait! Three very important people were missing! Looks like Shimamaru, Ino and Chouji are going after...

I'm think their target's the Akatsuki, in particular, Hidan and Kakuzu. They're most probably off to avenge Asuma's death. If anyone's read chapter 331, maybe they can clarify.

Anyhow, gotta run again! Naruto manga fans - try and keep this thread active with contributory discussions!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Chapter 331 has been out n in case u haven't read bout it,we will c dat kakashi will become the leader of team 10 in asuma's place n with shikamaru n his other members,they r hunting for other akatsuki members.The akatsuki members after talking bout their plan r extracting the powers of the two n three tail demons n sakura wanting 2 go after team 10 with naruto.but tsunade didn't want that yet n would give naruto 24 hours 2 perfect his new technique.otherwise,she would send other member in sakura's place.sorry for not responding mystical shadow angel.for some reason,this thread became inactive for a week n i couldn't find it.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm the new chapters to really going at a slow pace like truck building up speed. Fair enough kakashi would want to make sure tht his best friends' team survive and not die in vain. I still think that we've yet to any true power from kakuza. Okay so we've have seen Hidan's religious jutsu, but easily countered when alone and he's fighting against multiple enemies. As kakuza, he's something of a mytsery with regards to his true power. He hast shown all his cards.

Naruto's time period to get his jutsu done might be done in time maybe maybe not but.....if he doesnt get it right then, i would say that Kunerai's team will go coz they've got better tracking skills than anyone else. Almost all three members have bloodline skills. or should i say skills unique to their own clan.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast