+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. sasuke

Newbie skyezero may be famous one day skyezero may be famous one day skyezero's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto vs. sasuke

well i saw this video and seemed like sasuke and naruto have fights in the future. someone told me there were two. can anyone gimme a spoiler and tell me why sasuke turns into a winged creature? well i understand narutos nine-tailed fox, but not sasuke's angel looking thing... looks pretty cool, but i realized in both fights that naruto owns sasuke. Sasuke is jealous of naruto lolz.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto vs. sasuke

Its because of the curse mark on his shoulder that he has that new look. After their first fight on the roof Sauske realizes that Naruto is stronger than him (they both hit a water tower with their attacks thans to Kakashi for stopping them, Naruto used Rasengan and Sauske used Chidori). At first it seemed Sauske did more damage by peircing the water tower and Naruto only dented it, but Sauske later on sees that the entire back of it was blown out by Naruto.

Sauske starts to realize the strength Naruto has and realizes his own weakness. This is when he encounters the Sound Four who were sent by Orochimaru to capture him.

After a short battle and some talking, Sauske decides to go with them. They put him in a special basket that (with proper seals put on it) would release Sauske's curse mark and bring him to a new level of power.

After Sauske leaves, Naruto, Neji, Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba head out to find Sauske before he reaches the border. Each of the Sound Four were taken out by one of the team members in individual fights. Each fight was amazing and I suggest looking into them as well. After awhile the fifth Sound ninja appears and fights Rock Lee who appears later on as well.

After all the other fights come to an end, Sauske emerges from the basket with the power of the curse mark unleashed. This is where his appearance changed but with out the wings. The wings come later on in his fight with Naruto.

After Naruto tracks Sauske down, they have alot of talking and some fighting. They eventually get into the real fight and it turns out to be a great one. I think its the best in the series. The second fight turns out into a tie I think. I suggest looking into it alot. This was the best part of the entire of series so far.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

the second fight at lest i think Naruto wins bu ti would have to watch it again its been a couple of weeks since i saw that one

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

No tie. Sasuke wins.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah thats right he did walk away after the fight while Naruto was passed out on the floor. I saw the episode a few days ago and forgot to add what I saw.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

just asking but have yo useen the videos or just saying what person you atcully like?

your right he did

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Rock on are you questioning me?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a very interesting battle. Naruto could have won the match, but sasuke hit Naruto first because Sasuke's hand is larger than Naruto's. Sasuke was very lucky he was wearing his headband when Naruto scratched him BTW. But in the end, Naruto ended up loosing to Sasuke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast