+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. sasuke

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Naruto vs. sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    It was a very interesting battle. Naruto could have won the match, but sasuke hit Naruto first because Sasuke's hand is larger than Naruto's. Sasuke was very lucky he was wearing his headband when Naruto scratched him BTW. But in the end, Naruto ended up loosing to Sasuke.

Yeah, he won because his hand was larger...right.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke did not win Naruto did not use his full potential because he did not wish to kill sasuke however sasuke had other things on his mind other than sparing narutos life.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The winner of a battle is the person who walks away from it. If the person held back then thats called a moral victory. But in the world of fighting, if your standing and the other guy isn't, you won.

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

Either way you look at it naruto would own sasuke in an all out fight and they fight more than two times i believe it is a total of five times that they fight and on the fifth time naruto breaks out 5 tails on sasuke and nearly kills him

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightningsykes View Post
    Either way you look at it naruto would own sasuke in an all out fight and they fight more than two times i believe it is a total of five times that they fight and on the fifth time naruto breaks out 5 tails on sasuke and nearly kills him
    And where exactly did you get this information from? I never heard of this.

Newbie AddleBoy may be famous one day AddleBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sasuke diffenately won. and if Naruto was holding back then he was holding back just a little. Naruto did say that if Sasuke didn't come back with him then he would break every bone in his body and take him back. And the reason why Naruto went for Sasuke's headband was because Sasuke had earier made the boast that Naruto wouldn't even be able to make one scratch on it.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightningsykes View Post
    that is false info you know that right? anyways the highest naruto has ever gotten was 4 tails and he didn't fight sasuke in that state either. In the fight between naruto and sasuke in eps 129-133, it was pretty even throughout the whole thing, but at the end when sasuke goes cslv2 and naruto is at one tails, the fight ends with sasuke and naruto trying to hit each other with narutos rasengan and sasukes chidori. If u watch it closley, sasuke perices naruto's chest and naruto makes a stratch on sasukes head band. Naruto then lies unconciuces and sasuke takes off his head band and runs away.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Between Naruto and Sasuke,i reckon both are strong in their own ways.However by observing what is happening in the current manga,we can see that Sasuke now knows Naruto's secret and may prevent him from using it,which may force him to use his own strength.Naruto,is now working on creating a technique which may surpass the Akatsuki members and possibly will be more powerful than the 4th Hokage.It is hard to tell,but i guess weh ave to wait and see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast