+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: naruto's father

Newbie tsukuyomigod is off to a good start tsukuyomigod's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down naruto's father

yondiame(narutosfather) never shew up in naruto only once.who knows ,kasashi kishimoto can probaly get more viewers if he jus put yondiame in naruto shippuden.seriusoly wth! why would u put a person in ashow once and dont use him again if u ask me thats ,... thats..oh jus forget it!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: narutos father

I guess you're not up to date with the manga nor are you aware that they are adapting the Kakashi Gaiden.

Tough.
    I love my girlfriend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

tsukuyomigod (Jun 17, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Patience. All is not lost and in anime when does being dead mean you will not show up, if he is dead.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Patience. All is not lost and in anime when does being dead mean you will not show up, if he is dead.
    Let's not get hastily there, shall we?
    Anyone who uses the technique he did, as seen with the only other one to use it, dies. If by some chance he's lived, physically, mind you, then Kishimoto's lost his mind.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it would be kinda crazy if Yondiame showed up all of a sudden. I do think that it was pretty cool that the he placed in image of himself inside Naruto for when he reaches 9 tails.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zangetsu412 For This Useful Post:

tsukuyomigod (Jun 17, 2009)

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: naruto's father

well i cant keep stuff to myself he is alive dont ask me were i got my scorce from i can tell you this wait for new naruto ship movies and i wunder if this is true father son the ultamat rusangun and you never hear about his mother (i have a ges why and its not shes dead)
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    well i cant keep stuff to myself he is alive dont ask me were i got my scorce from i can tell you this wait for new naruto ship movies and i wunder if this is true father son the ultamat rusangun and you never hear about his mother (i have a ges why and its not shes dead)
    No, he's dead. He has to be dead since his soul was fed to the Shinigami as to fulfill the Shikifujin contract.

He only appears momentarily inside Naruto's head because of a triggered failsafe in which Minato sealed a small portion of his own soul/chakra inside Naruto just in case the Kyuubi seal were to ever completely break. This soul fragment would then restore the Kyuubi seal to its near-optimum state.

Kushina is presumed to be dead though this is one of those great current unknowns in the series until further notice along with when are they ever going to use Naruto's seal key, what exactly is Madara, what is Danzo planning, and where are the rest of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

hay this MAY hapen they are desiding this and hay my best bud hat to use his hacking skill. alwell lets wait and see what happens.
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast