+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: naruto's father

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto's father

Quote Originally Posted by itano123 View Post
    hay this MAY hapen they are desiding this and hay my best bud hat to use his hacking skill. alwell lets wait and see what happens.
    Your best bud's "hacking skills" isn't going to be necessary in breaking trade secrets within Shueisha headquarters. Don't be ridiculous. The only way to find out what will happen in the future is to either {a} create a time machine and go to the future, {b} pay attention to interviews with Masashi Kishimoto, or {c} kidnap Masashi Kishimoto and interrogate him with brute force and waterboarding torture.
    I love my girlfriend.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Itano123, I would appreciate it if you didn't post blatant lies from now on.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I know Naruto's father is dead. There really is no denying that. But I am wondering: Might they do a story arc about his mother? Would naruto try and find her? They really only mention her once or twice. But they never reveal her fate. Could she possibly be alive in her home village? But naruto just doesn't know it? I think it would make for a great story. "A mother and her long-lost son reunite after all this time". It would be epic.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I know Naruto's father is dead. There really is no denying that. But I am wondering: Might they do a story arc about his mother? Would naruto try and find her? They really only mention her once or twice. But they never reveal her fate. Could she possibly be alive in her home village? But naruto just doesn't know it? I think it would make for a great story. "A mother and her long-lost son reunite after all this time". It would be epic.
    Here's an idea.

What if the location of Land of the Whirlpool was originally within Land of Hidden Rain? The location of Kushina's original country was never specified and the only thing we do know about it was that it was taken over and/or destroyed in one of the Great Shinobi Wars. Kushina would become a refugee and she and her people [or she alone] would relocate to Konoha and fall in love with Minato.

Essentially, what I am trying to pull is if Kushina's country was invaded and taken over by Kirigakure, wouldn't it be an interesting plot twist if the Fifth Mizukage [or anybody in particular] was Kushina's sister and therefore Naruto's aunt?
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

That would make for a very exciting story line. But the only problem is: Where are the conflicts? Where are the fights between ninja? Who would they be fighting. If there are no fights people lose interest pretty fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2