+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obito...

Newbie SoulxXxStar is off to a good start SoulxXxStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Obito...

Ok this is a post for people to post what they think of Obito, Tobi and Madara(sry if i spelled his name wronge). This is ur opinion of they're characters and if you think that they are linked in anyway. I dont kno that much... but i think that Tobi and Obito are the same character. I mean if you had a big boulder dropped on you, you'd go a lil crazy too. I luv Tobi cuz he sweet, funny, hyper and he loves cookies. And Obito reminds me alot of Naruto, sweet, hyper, funny ect.

Think of people as a blank canvase, and by the actions of their hearts, draw in what they look like through unclouded eyes.
    ~ SoulxXxStar

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obito...Tobi....Madara Uchiha

Tobi (A.K.A Uchiha Madara) is not, and cannot, be Uchiha Obito. Obito died soon after he gave Kakashi his Sharingan.

Madara has mastered the Sharingan further than any other Uchiha before him and, by what it appears, he has become immortal: Attacks go through him, he teleports, has lived since before Konoha has even been created. Plus he's the Mastermind behind the Akatsuki.

As for the characters themselves, Obito annoyed me, yet i do believe his words and what he tried to get through to Kakashi.

Madara is an interesting character to say the least, helper in the slaying of the Uchiha Clan and absolute controller of the Kyuubi beast, there are truly very few, if any at all, that can beat him.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Obito...

Editing the title, don't put spoilers in the title even if it's posted in the spoiler section.
    And I think we already had a thread about this issue as well...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, if you scroll down, you'll find a "Tobi's identity" thread that I made. It includes brief argument on the Obito issue. It's a slightly old thread, but still stands as valid.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with zyta. I always thought of Obito is Madara but after i read some Kakashi's story, I knew that Obito's right face has eposide into pieces and Kakashi another teammate, who was a medical ninja, remove Obito's one sharingan to Kakashi. Am i right?
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katayame Ren View Post
    I agree with zyta. I always thought of Obito is Madara but after i read some Kakashi's story, I knew that Obito's right face has eposide into pieces and Kakashi another teammate, who was a medical ninja, remove Obito's one sharingan to Kakashi. Am i right?
    Yes. Kakashi was given the left eye and the right eye was crushed and destroyed.

People also always seem to forget that over 85% of Obito's body was completely crushed; not his face, his body. They were crushed and squished into a meaty pancake solution that is completely unrepairable and inoperable. I love how people jump into conclusions when they see the apparent bolts and plates on Madara's body and assume that he's wearing prosthetics when in actuality, those are nothing more than armor pieces that are very similar to Madara's old warmonger armor.

If Obito did survive, he would be an eyeless goop of pancaked flesh.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

frankly im surprised Obito lived as long as he did when he was crushed

anyways Madara is Tobi. Tobi acts like a moron as cover so no one notices, but Pein takes orders for Tobi/Madara
    What do you see?

+ Reply to Thread