+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Orochimaru

I just read the recent manga chapter of Naruto and saw that Kabuto has integrated Orochimaru's remains.I was wondering if what you think of this??

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    I just read the recent manga chapter of Naruto and saw that Kabuto has integrated Orochimaru's remains.I was wondering if what you think of this??
    Don't put possible spoilers in the thread title.

Anyway, Orochimaru obviously isn't gone yet. You never even see him die.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i really donno, id like to never see old ochi ever again, but then again, b/c of him, ive got this unique name!

anyway, he got trapped inside sasuke, right? if hes not gone forever, then i bet something like the kyuubi in naruto will ensue; when sasuke lets his gaurd down, i bet you ochi will take over for a bit.... but i hope this is just a crappy theory and hes really gone for good. hopefully the b!tch kabuto only wanted the ashes to morn the loss of his pimp.

but then again, he could make like the demon in inuyasha and ressurect ochi-amu

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm I reckon that this will become another force driving towards a huge pile up with the current forces already. I mean the villain who wished to beat death has somehow been plucked out from it's jaws. I personally like cause now the web has gotten bigger. I just wanna see how it all finishes now

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

where are you guys seeing this stuff?I watch cartoon networks new episodes and naruto is still trying to pop that third balloon!
    [/url]

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel25 View Post
    where are you guys seeing this stuff?I watch cartoon networks new episodes and naruto is still trying to pop that third balloon!
    this just came out in manga form straight from japan, yo. these are hardcore spoilers (if you havent noticed) but keep watching c.n. cauze a big fight smackdowns comming!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

This was just a way to get kabuto back into the storyline, honestly i was waiting on sumthin like this to happen. Tho ochi was intergrated into kabuto i think kabuto will still be himself, so ochi is still dead ok, no more ochi, but maybe kabuto may get some of ochi's sinister power. Well anywayz i'd like to think that kabuto is stronger now and will fight alongside of naruto, that would be cool

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    This was just a way to get kabuto back into the storyline, honestly i was waiting on sumthin like this to happen. Tho ochi was intergrated into kabuto i think kabuto will still be himself, so ochi is still dead ok, no more ochi, but maybe kabuto may get some of ochi's sinister power. Well anywayz i'd like to think that kabuto is stronger now and will fight alongside of naruto, that would be cool
    That kinda creeped me out when he showed that. I never imagined Kabuto would ever go that far. I never pegged him as being insane. Ah well.

But anyways besides that Orochi-baka is dead. Whether you don't believe he's dead and gone. I don't see him coming back or even taking over Sasuke's body. It's not possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast