+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Orochimaru

that is what indeed id like to see. i HATE ochi and honestly dont like kabuto either. it would be great if kabuto dicovered that ochi gave him HIV or something...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well we just need to see what happens next chapter to say anything farther. Like what are kabuto's motives now that he intergrated ochi inside of him?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont know a lot about naruto....but i have seen the newest chapter, and i think that the book which kabuto gave naruto about the akatsuki may have a lot of clues on his origin in the akatsuki. just a thought

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Thanks

would it not be hilarious if he thought he was uber stronger, decied to fight akatsuki by himself, and died horibly?

and i bet he really sucks with his infamus "red eyes". whats he gonna do? dump his bong water on them?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    would it not be hilarious if he thought he was uber stronger, decied to fight akatsuki by himself, and died horibly?

and i bet he really sucks with his infamus "red eyes". whats he gonna do? dump his bong water on them?
    im sure since he has been reintroduced into the series, he'll have something to show, he'll be able to match at least one akastuki by himself, i mean he wouldnt be put back into the story without a purpose u know.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I agree with that. Anime has a point kabuto wouldnt be put back in the series with out a purpose

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    that is what indeed id like to see. i HATE ochi and honestly dont like kabuto either. it would be great if kabuto dicovered that ochi gave him HIV or something...
    ROFLMAO!!!!

I think that Orochis conscious mind is absorbed within Sasukes, while the remains of the body absorbed by Kabutos probably-some-sick-medical-no-jutsu, so if it is that way, Kabuto should have some of the Orochis jutsus, while Sasuke should have most of them!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pozda View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!!

I think that Orochis conscious mind is absorbed within Sasukes, while the remains of the body absorbed by Kabutos probably-some-sick-medical-no-jutsu, so if it is that way, Kabuto should have some of the Orochis jutsus, while Sasuke should have most of them!
    yes that does make sense. perhaps ochi isnt gone yet, and this is his plan; his conciousness in sasuke, his body with kabuto, and he will try to get the two to fuse no justsu or whatever to make a new ochi-amu. this would make sense if he was very weak when he tried to take over sasuke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast