+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Other Naruto/Yondaime Theory

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The Other Naruto/Yondaime Theory

Okay, I'm sure everyone thinks that Yondaime (Fourth Hokage) and Naruto are father and son. Well, allow me to introduce you to another theory.

Naruto = Yondaime?

Sounds ridiculous, does it not? Well, don't push it aside yet. Here's how it basically works out:

Yondaime used the same kinjutsu (forbidden jutsu) that Sandaime (Third Hokage) used on Orochimaru. When Sandaime used it, he ended up with the spiral mark on his belly which is very similar to Naruto's own spiral mark. When Yondaime used the Shiki Fuin on Kyuubi, both Kyuubi and Yondaime are supposed to be trapped inside the Shinigami's stomach. But seeing as Yondaime is a very ingenuitive individual who himself taught Sandaime said forbidden jutsu, perhaps he used a jutsu to counter the Shinigami and force the Kyuubi chakra into himself. The sudden fusion of chakra basically turned Yondaime into a baby which would then grow up to be Naruto.

Still sounds ridiculous? Check out these inconsistencies:

==> Naruto and Yondaime have the exact same blood type. Even if they were father and son, the genetics of the mother would still need to be considered.

==> Isn't it a little convenient for a newborn baby to just pop out right when Yondaime needed a container for the Kyuubi chakra?

==> So far we haven't seen the Yondaime's body. We haven't seen his grave, his memorial, anything. Seeing as this is the guy that saved the entire village from the Kyuubi menace, you'd think that his memorial would rival that of Sandaime's, but no, he just gets his face carved on the side of a mountain.

Oh, I'm sure people will want to point out Orochimaru and his three coffins, but guess what? We have no idea what was inside the third coffin. It is implied that it could be the Fourth Hokage, but that's only because the first and second held.. the First and Second. Put one and two together to get three. Logic like that.

But wait! Why did Sandaime only stop the third coffin!? Well... If you saw your old teachers that were like fathers to you suddenly pop out of the ground, I think you would take a couple minutes to stand in awe and gasp. It took Sandaime a while to react to what was happening. If he knew that a whole lot of pain was coming from inside those coffins, he would have stopped them without flinching.

But if this theory was true, who would be the most likely people to know this big secret? Most likely the Third Hokage and maybe Jiraiya. I'm sure that if anyone outside of that circle knew about who Naruto really was, they would've treated him with more respect. The adults in Konoha treats Naruto like crap while the village elders treat him like a dangerous threat that could destroy the village. Jiraiya was Yondaime's sensei so of course he would know. There was one moment when Jiraiya said sorry to the Fourth when he threw Naruto down the crevasse during Naruto's summoning training. Yondaime probably told the Third the whole speech about how the child should be treated like a hero before he.. turned into a baby. (God, no matter how many times I say that, it sounds so silly).

I'm sure that the de-aging concept sounds ridiculous. Reincarnation theories tend to sound like that: ridiculous, but the facts all point to something. I'm sure there are holes in my theory. Nothing is ever written in stone unless Kishimoto says so. Yondaime being Naruto's father is just too predictable. Kishimoto is most likely probably aware that almost everyone in his fanbase believes in the same thing: "OMG! THE FOURTH IS NARUTO'S DADDY!!" I'm sure that Kishimoto would just love to derail everyone's beliefs with a plot twist like this.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jan 31, 2007 at 07:32 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Other Naruto/Yondaime Theory

Finally someone who has the same theory as myself, i also have come to the same conclusion that Naruto is Yondaime himself and not his son or any other relative. I also think that Naruto learned the Rasengan in such a short amount of time because he sub-consciencely knew how to do it from during the time when he was Yondaime. Jiriaya mentioned that it took the fourth 3 years to learn, and i dont think that Naruto could have learned it in under the same 3 years if he wasn't indeed the Fourth Hokage

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very debatable.After i thought about it,your theory could be true.It kind of makes more sense than the one that was mentioned about the 4th being Naruto's dad.At the moment we cannot confirm it yet but the reasons that you presented makes a bit more sense,i guess.You have convinced me with your argument.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not possible..even your statements do seem true, but explain to me why Jiriya said "Forgive me 4th" when he pushed Naruto off the cliff. And forver more Masahi Kishimoto hasn't even said that the Yondaime is his dad..it could be someone completly different. But we'll never know.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    It's not possible..even your statements do seem true, but explain to me why Jiriya said "Forgive me 4th" when he pushed Naruto off the cliff. And forver more Masahi Kishimoto hasn't even said that the Yondaime is his dad..it could be someone completly different. But we'll never know.
    Isn't it possible that Jiraiya was saying "Forgive me, Fourth" to Naruto?

Also, yes, Kishimoto hasn't said that Yondi was Naruto's dad, but he has put plenty of subtle hints. Making the two characters have similar looks and similar personality was some of those hints, but then again, those "hints" only look subtle to the over-imaginative fanbase. Either way, Kishimoto most likely is highly aware that his fans believe that Yondi and Naruto are father and son. Of course, we don't know. We won't ever know until Kishimoto decides to reveal the truth of Naruto's parentage. For now, we can only speculate.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i never thought of this... you have gotten to something here... its true the mark is the same on the belly... and there is no grave... another thing that could make this true is in chap 340 of the manga kakashi sees the fourth in naruto... plus have you ever put there pics together? its a match! in all i think this is a very good theory innerhell... your very good at this... o and perhaps when jiraya said forgive me 4th it was because naruto is the fourth... but here is another theory... what if the fourth not wanting the kyuubi to ever get loose infused himself with the kyubi????that way when the seal eventually breaks (cause it will they keep hinting) the 4th will come out and like re seal it before naruto dies... but then again i may be reatarded!
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

It is good to know that other people share the same views as myself as I have come to the conclusion that Naruto is in fact the Fourth also due to points you've stated. Also I think the father/son theory is too obvious especially how just about everyone seems to believe this theory I believe that Naruto actually being the Fourth is the major twist that everyone expects to happen.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a good possiblity. Too me its either that theory or the father and son. Either way would be fine with me

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast