+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The past...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

The past...

The last few Chapters had been focusing a lot on Jiraiya and his connection to Pain and Konan. In 372 it literately takes back into the past where we not only see Jiraiya (and his team) during a war, but we also see Pain (whom i shall call Yahiko for that's his real name), Konan and another boy: Nagato.

Now that i think about, Nagato COULD be a reincarnation of Uchiha Madara, the only one who was able to fight on par against the First, despite him still losing and dying. Just before the Chapter ends you only SEE HIS RIGHT EYE! That's the only eye of Tobi that you ever could see. Is it really that far of a guess to assume that the two are actually the same person and that Jiraiya will be dying real soon because he knows too much info?

Also, how strong is Pain really, he was able to defeat the guy whom even the three Sannin couldn't beat. Well that is how they got their name, if only they weren't spared or if Orochimaru had his way in the past and killed them three as kids... Maybe the Akatsuki wouldn't be in existence today.

What are your thoughts?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The past...

I think the latest chapters just proved you right. Uchiha Madara's apparently still alive and is apparently Tobi of the Akatsuki, so you weren't just over-analyzing.

I never did realize just how dominant of a character Jiraiya could be, but after learning so much about his past, my view of him has changed drastically. I don't think Jiraiya will be killed by Pain, not because I don't think Pain's strong enogh (being the leader of the Akatsuki, Pain's an extremely formidable opponent), but rather, I just don't see how Kishimoto can kill off Jiraiya's character. There's still so much potential within his character.

Oh and for what it's worth, I don't think Pain's human. In chapter 371, he says "..I took out this body to kill an intruder.." - which indicates that he only "takes out" bodies to "take care" of business. Maybe that's just me over-analyzing it all, but I still don't think he's human.

Before I forget, does anyone know that the rin'negan can do? My curiosity's been stirred.

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally missed the time when the story was about Naruto (you know the main character of the story, the one it's named after) I'm sure somehow it will all comeback to Naruto but seriously now I'm getting bored, somewhere else, people have concluded that it's been 8weeks (2months) since we saw Naruto and with no chapter next week, it's gonna be 9weeks possibly more...-_-'. This plotline better be worth it.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

me i say the past is something to look back on and learn from.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I think the latest chapters just proved you right. Uchiha Madara's apparently still alive and is apparently Tobi of the Akatsuki, so you weren't just over-analyzing.

I never did realize just how dominant of a character Jiraiya could be, but after learning so much about his past, my view of him has changed drastically. I don't think Jiraiya will be killed by Pain, not because I don't think Pain's strong enogh (being the leader of the Akatsuki, Pain's an extremely formidable opponent), but rather, I just don't see how Kishimoto can kill off Jiraiya's character. There's still so much potential within his character.

Oh and for what it's worth, I don't think Pain's human. In chapter 371, he says "..I took out this body to kill an intruder.." - which indicates that he only "takes out" bodies to "take care" of business. Maybe that's just me over-analyzing it all, but I still don't think he's human.

Before I forget, does anyone know that the rin'negan can do? My curiosity's been stirred.
    if my Naruto genius hasn't failed me yet, i believe that pair of eyes is so powerful that it allows the user to form ANY jutsu then wish with ease. The only requirement of course being that they now the jutsu. Pain utilises the eyes in a weird way though by creating two more bodies with the eyes. Wonder what that's all about other then perfect vision, defense and attack (unless seperated as proven in this week's chapter).

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    if my Naruto genius hasn't failed me yet, i believe that pair of eyes is so powerful that it allows the user to form ANY jutsu then wish with ease. The only requirement of course being that they now the jutsu. Pain utilises the eyes in a weird way though by creating two more bodies with the eyes. Wonder what that's all about other then perfect vision, defense and attack (unless seperated as proven in this week's chapter).
    I guess your theory's a possibility, but at this stage we can't be too sure. It'd be pretty wicked if that were the case though. But like Jiraiya said, I wonder why he's only using summonings?

I've been meaning to say - that fight between Deidara and Sasuke was awesome. I loved every second of it. =]

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

Rinnegan by my analysis is capable of alot of things. Rinnegan unlike byakugan gives all other users the ability to see what the other eyes see like sweep security camera from all angels. Another eye power it possesses or certain skill Pain utilizes would be to self reincarnate himself and move to a different body (He has 6 in total) all of which posses a different skill.

Naruto looking Pain ~ Ninjutsu (exclusive skill?)
    Deidara looking Pain ~ Summonings
    Fat Pain ~ Absorbs chakra within jutsu, thus breaking it down and intergrating it.
    Skinny Pain ~ Possibly Gen/Tai
    ??? Pain
    ??? Pain

The others are unknown, but Pain has shown by far he seperated his skills into six different bodies. Such is the power of the rinnegan lol.

Uber abstract.

Thanks

Oh wow, you've really looked into this. I'm not too sure about the whole being able to literally see through other people's perspectives, but I've thought about the incarnation thing. It'd make more sense if that were the case 'cuz Pain can, to my understanding, use bodies of deceased people that he's preserved. He'd obviously pick them for their different skills and abilities.

And I like how you said, "Fat Pain". xDD

+ Reply to Thread