+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pein

Newbie blissnoma is off to a good start blissnoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Question pein

ok look i know alot about the show "naruto" but who the hell is pein? i mean i know he is the leader of the Akatsuki, and i know almost every thing about him just not who he really is. like is he really naruto's farther or he's evil brother like everybody keeps telling me or is he just some guy?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: pein

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This belongs in the special Naruto Spoiler Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

blissnoma (May 03, 2008)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blissnoma View Post
    ok look i know alot about the show "naruto" but who the hell is pein? i mean i know he is the leader of the Akatsuki, and i know almost every thing about him just not who he really is. like is he really naruto's farther or he's evil brother like everybody keeps telling me or is he just some guy?
    If you know everything about him how do you not know that little fact? From the sounds of it you don't really know anything about him other then he is the "leader" of the Akatsuki (which is debatable since he takes orders from Madara/Tobi).

Pein/Pain is really Nagato, who was a child apprentice of Jiraiya. Start reading the manga around chapter 372 and you will get all the back ground on the character we have up till this point.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

blissnoma (May 03, 2008)

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you, Chiefblackhammer. Thank for your help. I also don't know what the hell is pein
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

+ Reply to Thread