+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question for the 4th naruto movie....

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

question for the 4th naruto movie....

did naruto really die in the 4th movie?.....in the trailer it shows him got stab by something.and then sakura say."naruto why" and then tears drop and stuff..... Did naruto awake from the dead some how?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: question for the 4th naruto movie....

yes. Everyone dies in the 4th movie.

It's the end of Naruto as we know it.

That's why there is a Naruto Shippuden special airing this Thursday and a 5th movie on the way.

Has it not already been made perfectly clear that as long as there is money to be made in any franchise aimed primarily at small children: the main characters can not die and that as little as possible will happen to advance or resolve the story in hopes of spinning it out to infinity?

Though, Naruto has more or less worn out it's welcome in Japan. There just might be some dying happening here soon...

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by tsurara; Sep 24, 2007 at 11:33 PM.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes its true Naruto will live.The movies aren't apart of the actual story they are just really long fillers so the franchise can make more money by putting it in theaters or DVDs. Its best not to think that the movies of Naruto or most anime for that matter are actually part of the main plot. So its not the end. It can't be.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with most anime and their movie counterparts are not related, there's FMA that does relate, but that's all i could think of.

I remember seeing the title Naruto Dies and was instantly wondering when i could watch it and only to realize that i just played right into their little trap of needing to spend money to watch something i know isn't going to happen for a long time. (he'll probably just die of old age). Will i watch it, yes? will i enjoy it and waste money to get it, yuppers. Just don't fall into their trap that makes you think it's part of the actual story and you'll be fine ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

o... ok thank for the help i don't know why but i keep falling for their traps alot...

+ Reply to Thread