+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs. Itachi?

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Sasuke vs. Itachi?

Please take no offense to this poll. [So please no causing problems]

Between Itachi and Sasuke which would you prefer to live?

blackdragonflower: Itachi because 1. He doesn't complain [Sorry but you got nothing on that one! =) ] 2. His fashion sense is so much better [it's black yo] 3. He was trying to be a good loving brother [things just went... bad along the way...]

Wolfram4: I think Sasuke. Because 1. He's just trying to be the best and show his brother that he can take all of his crap. 2. He wants to be stronger then his brother could ever be. 3. He's just so huggably cute!
    My Invaders Will Rule The World!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sasuke vs. Itachi?

Since this is in the spoiler section, I'm just going to say that Itachi is already dead and he's better off dead. Why? It progresses the plot.
    Last edited by Innerhell; May 30, 2008 at 12:42 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Since this is in the spoiler section, I'm just going to say that Itachi is already dead and he's better off dead. Why? It progresses the plot.
    he has a point. there really is no reason to make this thread i can see because itachi croaks and gives his most powerful ability to sasuke.....so wait....in a sense of morality i guess itachi wins o.O........damn paradoxes, my head hurts.
    Why hello there!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i wished itachi would live, and would have preferred him living, but i do have to realize, he had to die in order to progress the series, and it would have been odd if sasuke never surpassed him.
    rip itachi, old friend..

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

ITACHIIIIIIII!!!! noooo! dont die!!!!
    i really wanted them to kill sasuke so bad. i hate him so much.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram4 View Post
    Please take no offense to this poll. [So please no causing problems]

Between Itachi and Sasuke which would you prefer to live?

blackdragonflower: Itachi because 1. He doesn't complain [Sorry but you got nothing on that one! =) ] 2. His fashion sense is so much better [it's black yo] 3. He was trying to be a good loving brother [things just went... bad along the way...]

Wolfram4: I think Sasuke. Because 1. He's just trying to be the best and show his brother that he can take all of his crap. 2. He wants to be stronger then his brother could ever be. 3. He's just so huggably cute!
    I want both to live! That stupid curse is stupid!!! *sigh* *soft chuckles* What an ugly ending for the-you know what between them... But I want both of them to live because they're supposed to be loving each other(OMG, that Kishimoto... *sigh* He never stopped the tragic thing- what to say, he's the author).... I want them to live because both of them are strong and they have the strong will to fight for something they want to and what they believe in. And of course, this cannot be avoided- what is wrong with the author?! The cute characters *sigh*... I like both Sasuke and Itachi because the anime Naruto have got to be loving them both. We fans love them too, right? Who wants either one of them die is a traitor! I was just joking lolz ... Oh, and I'd like both of them to live because they have beautiful eyes, nice techniques and what else... They're the only Uchiha siblings living on earth? *sigh* Madara don't have one anymore, okay?
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i liked itachi but sasuke had me from the time i read the manga and it would only make sense for sasuke to kill him but after that what else does he have to live for not the mangekyo sharingan or his brother/revenge he really has nothing but whats done is done for a reason

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie Mobius is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think Itachi dying was the best thing to ever happen. Sasuke is the only character to show some form of improvement from start to finish throughout the entire Naruto series.

Also Itachi is overrated as hell, and his abilities further pushes the envelop of how people like him for no reason.

Especially how the story is coming out now, it's all crap after.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast