+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs Kakashi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke vs Kakashi

who wins this?

Kakashi said that Naruto is his equal or better.
    Thats because of Naruto's new fuuton jutsu's.

But who all thinks Sasuke could beat him?

I personally think Sasuke would beat Kakashi.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sasuke vs Kakashi

Sasuke has grown in the last 2 and a half year's worth of training...the unknown technique he has developed in addition to Chidori Nagashi.I guess he can.For Kakashi has stated that"it is natural for the new generation to surpass the older generation".We already seen in Chapter 309,Sasuke nearly defeats Naruto.And Naruto is already considered his equal or better.So we can conclude that Sasuke is probably the same.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I really dont think that sausake could beat Kakashi, because kakashi has more training. Maybe in a couple of years or so?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

More training may not be the reason why someone is stronger.It could be what they possess deep within them or psycological reasons that can influence a person's choice,ultimately their strength and weakness.Sasuke,during his training have become more powerful simply because he was fighting for a purpose.Revenging against Itachi and revive his clan's legacy.To do so,he became cold and his heart full of hatred and spite,hence increasing his determination to kill and allowing us to see his new strength to a certain degree.Kakashi on the other hand may have developed the final level of the Sharingan and have trained a long time.But though he has more experience and technically stronger,he already stated that the future generation has the capacity to surpass the previous,hence we can assume that Sasuke is stronger.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

In addition to his physical prowess, Sasuke has the ability to dive into people's minds. It's not like Itachi who can hypnotize people into entering his own little mental pocket dimension where time slows down and what seems like three days to the target would be actually eleven seconds in realtime. He did it once against Naruto. He dove into Naruto's mind and stopped the Kyuubi from intervening. He also did it against Orochimaru. When Orochimaru hijacked Sasuke's mind and sent his consciousness to his own personal pocket dimension, Sasuke countered this by using his newly found mental powers to completely take over this dimension thus doing the opposite of what Orochimaru wanted. Instead of taking over Sasuke's consciousness, Sasuke in turn took over Orochimaru's.

Do you really think Kakashi would be able to stand a chance against that?

Also there's the fact that Kakashi's Sharingan exhausts him to the point of near death. Two Mangekyou blasts causes instant fatigue to his body and he has to be sent to the hospital for some time. If I recall correctly, he used five Raikiri's (six if you count the finisher) in the fight against Kakuzu. Though he seems to be training his body to become stronger so that he can possibily last longer since originally Kakashi could only use at least three or four Raikiri before exhausting his chakra, the only way that he can stand a chance against any pureblood Sharingan user would be to use his own Sharingan to the fullest of his abilities and doing so would inevitably kill him.
    I love my girlfriend.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

isnt it ironic how kakashi taught sasuke the chidori, and it would be the tecnique that would kill him? sasuke would win, no prob!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that kakashi would own sasuke. for one kakashi knows gates and he showed sasuke most of hes move's.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually think that It'd be pretty equal. Kakashi isn't a pushover, and even though Sasuke is his former student, I doubt he'd go easy on him. Sasuke's definately improved from part one a lot, but so has Kakashi...hopefully. Just because Sasuke has a three tomoe sharingan and can bend his chidori doesn't mean Kakashi couldn't copy it or defend it somehow.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast